Washing a Car in the Dark

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RockJustRock View Post

That's why if I was a Wee I'd hang near the car.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Reds Hood Up.JPG
Views:	13
Size:	69.4 KB
ID:	1201230

Thank you so much for the kind words Rock. I'm only now getting a chance to drag through all of the files. I'm angry at me because I have no video of the runs we made at that little race track in....Ohio? or Somewhere. It was raining, we managed to check into the motel early in the day and dumped off everything that could get hurt by being wet. I wasn't thinking, that dump included the cameras. I wasn't thinking. I was all too excited and I wasn't thinking.

Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Washing... My pickup needed washing.. Been nice.. Started feeling "ableishy" to tackle a 4X4 dualie crew cab...
      Done my month's shopping. Sitting in the driveway smelling a burn pile and thinking I didn't want ash spots on my fresh washed (to be in 2 hrs) pickup
      Did a couple text replies. (5-10 mins)
      Went thru the house and let the doggys out and grabbed a barrow to haul cases of food and water to the house. As I looked into the neighbor's yard.
      THICK GRAY/BLACK SMOKE!!! Went thru my gate, the cab was full of smoke with $500 worth of groceries in the back seat
      Heater box/firewall caught fire...
      THAT'S WHAT I GET FOR DECIDING TO WASH THE FLIPPING PICKUP!

Comment

Working...
      X