• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fantastic! God is GOOD!!
    Pt 2010, Long Haul 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17, 18, 19, 23
    If you wait, all that happens is that you get older

Comment

Patrick & Tammy
      - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

I have been continuing to dig for information, and, have found that the crane never came in contact with the wire which means that the electricity jumped an air gap... the crane was 18 inches away which, by rule of thumb, means that the voltage had to be at least 18000 volts.... my buddy lost some fingers, and the main entry wound is at his elbow...while the exit wound is at his knee... he is still in the burn unit of the ICU so only immediate family is allowed to visit.... Long road ahead, so we will continue to pray...
        Patrick & Tammy

Comment

That's terrible - - but he is alive. Here's to a quick recovery.
          Phil / Omaha

Comment

Thanks to all of your kind thoughts and prayers, I believe that he is to a point where although it will be a long painful recovery, he will be well enough to spend his life with family and friends, but, not able to continue to work which is where many of his friends remain...time will tell....
            once again Thank-You ALL!!!
            Patrick & Tammy

Comment

Fantastic news!

Comment

Great news!

Comment

Thanks for the up date . Great news .
                  Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

Working...
                  X