• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cruising in Europe

Seems they take cruising to a whole new level
    An amphib car club on the Rhine River

Thom

"The object is to keep your balls on the table and knock everybody else's off..."

Interesting! These always look like they're one wave away from being swamped. Still, kinda cool.

Dan

Comment

You had me thinking I was about to see the Camaro at several of Spain's roadside attractions !
      Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

Cool cars, one of my dad's friends had one - cool concept, but I think I'd grow bored with one in about 30 seconds.... to say they're slow - we got to ride on a river that moved at 3 mph (they have a top speed of like 10 mph on water) - it really seemed like we weren't moving at all...
        Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

Originally posted by SuperBuickGuy View Post
          Cool cars, one of my dad's friends had one - cool concept, but I think I'd grow bored with one in about 30 seconds.... to say they're slow - we got to ride on a river that moved at 3 mph (they have a top speed of like 10 mph on water) - it really seemed like we weren't moving at all...
          Yeah.........pretty slow..........didn't see any rooster tails coming out back from these rides
          Thom

"The object is to keep your balls on the table and knock everybody else's off..."

Comment

Not a good car.....not a good boat.
            Brave souls, the Rhine carries big barge traffic.

Comment

30mph behind a boat is a good speed for playing around behind it on one ski ( not actually skiing s slalom course ) and I can't see that thing going a third of that unless the river is rolling at about 5mph .
              Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Barlow View Post
                30mph behind a boat is a good speed for playing around behind it on one ski ( not actually skiing s slalom course ) and I can't see that thing going a third of that unless the river is rolling at about 5mph .
                their top speed is 10 knots (almost 12 mph).... which is why being a river with barge traffic would be an adzepuckering experience.
                Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

Working...
                X