No announcement yet.

Why are the English so enamored with Italian cars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why do Americans prefer GERMAN cars? All a German car does better is empty your wallet. Why won't VW just die?
    My hobby is needing a hobby.

Comment

This american prefers and American car with a French name . But it really seems the Brits do if you watch old top gear or grand tour shows . Maybe since a lot of guys think of there cars as women they think an Italian on is sexier .

Edit : well at least till its middle aged .
      Last edited by Dan Barlow; June 3, 2018, 11:17 PM.
      Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

Originally posted by malc View Post
        This ainīt a battle of manufacturers.......I donīt need reasons not to buy a British car.......
        and if you read post #11 youīd have seen the same link.
        I did all that on purpose .. just messing with you good naturedly.

Comment

Originally posted by malc View Post
          This ainīt a battle of manufacturers.......I donīt need reasons not to buy a British car.......
          and if you read post #11 youīd have seen the same link.
          it's not a battle of countries, as I said before, Top Gear, Grand Tour, Wheeler dealers even 5th Gear all hail the 'amazing' Italian commuter cars... granted, the Italian Miata is far more attractive then the Japanese one but still.... I'm not seeing it in sedans - and after listening to Mike go on and on about how amazing that 1200 cc V4 (Lancia Fulvia) Italian box was, I wondered what's up - here's the link to the show that got me curious

Last edited by SuperBuickGuy; June 4, 2018, 01:25 PM.
          Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

Working...
          X