Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'll just leave this here.....

http://www.hotrod.com/articles/socal...m=&utm_source=

Want, want, want, that Barracuda. As a young man I would have done TERRIBLE things to it, just AWFUL. Now at 63 I will treat it more nicely, even if those HUGE seats, probably white smell like dogs that need baths. Might not even change the color, I'm crazy like that.
    Last edited by RockJustRock; June 3, 2018, 09:52 AM.
    My hobby is needing a hobby.

I had two of those in 1982, a yellow 318 car and a blue/primer 383 "Gran Coupe", both '70s with no rust or major damage. Scrapped the first, sold the second for $550 in quarters to a guy who worked for a vending machine company. Not valuable at the time except to a few.

Comment

Mine were in Wis. for an extra added difficulty factor of 9. Red '70 Cuda 383 3 speed, manual brakes, steering, rust free, but OH those trim bits. Gold '71, column shift automatic, 318, vinyl top, rust factor unknown due to a REALLY good fiberglass repair job. Oh, both around '77 and '78. Uh, and the both came to me with air shocks. I think the DMV required E bodies to have air shocks to compliment T-Bar "adjustments".

I searched for another in Az. in '88. Had the cash. Had a buddy who flipped 3-5 used cars a week. Silly me. They were GONE!
      My hobby is needing a hobby.

Comment

Working...
      X