Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I guess vetting Ford GT buyers IS a Better Idea!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I guess vetting Ford GT buyers IS a Better Idea!

A Renault driver was hospitalized and two pedestrians narrowly escaped a 3,347-pound Chevrolet Corvette C7 hurtling at them uncontrollably in Tula, Russia, on Wednesday, after the Corvette struck the Renault and veered into a shop. The driver of the Corvette appeared to emerge unharmed.
    My hobby is needing a hobby.

Rock, I want to thank you, sort of. I hit that link and then I saw another one in the sidebar and before I knew it I'd spent over an hour watching cars wreck, one link to another.

Which doesn't matter, we're retired, but the yard needed cutting before it got Africa Hot outside. I had to unplug the computer from the wall to keep me away from it.
    Last edited by pdub; June 9, 2018, 11:46 AM.
    Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

ALL Corvette crash channel! I shoulda seen THAT coming!

Comment

The weakest Corvettes make around 455 horsepower, which, if we’re being honest, is too much power for anyone.
        Just another sterling example of why REAL MEN who can handle horsepower can't stand the arrogant, snarky, clean hands, metrowusses at Jalopnik . . . .

Comment

So.... you are calling your doctor to see if he can send a prescription to Ford to let you buy a new GT and SUE you if you sell it? REMEMBER I said "I guess". Where REAL MEN come from 707 HP weren't enough, OH NO!

I don't ALWAYS troll on the forum, but when I DO I prefer GP to troll.

Click image for larger version

Name:	The-Most-Interesting-Man-In-The-World.jpg
Views:	18
Size:	65.2 KB
ID:	1204507

Comment

???

Comment

Working...
            X