I'll just leave this here......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'll just leave this here......

Yes, you read that correctly. Elon Musk has followed up on remarks from Tesla's annual shareholder meeting (not to mention more cryptic hints in November) with a statement that the new Roadster's previously mentioned "SpaceX option package" will include 10 small rocket thrusters strung around the car. Reportedly, the kit would "dramatically improve" acceleration, braking, cornering and everything in between. It sounds ridiculous, but this isn't the most outlandish thing Musk has talked about in recent months. We wouldn't absolutely count on it, but we wouldn't bet against it, either.
    My hobby is needing a hobby.

Musk will say anything to keep this failing company alive.
    Long Haul Gang 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17,19
    The older I get The Faster I was!

Comment

Patrick & Tammy
      - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

At the Cataluñyan American Car Club meet yesterday there were five Teslas.....nobody paid them a moment's attention.....

Comment

Tesla owners all seem to be overcompensating....
          at a local shopping center there are ten tesla charging station parking spaces.... I laughed the day I saw a semi parked across all of them....
          Patrick & Tammy
          - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

Elon does a great media troll.
            Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dave View Post
              Musk will say anything to keep this failing company alive.
              You mean the "not a flame thrower" won't do the job?
              Elon Musk hasn't had the easiest time fulfilling his companies' promises lately, but there's at least one product arriving (more or less) on time. Musk has conf...

Comment

Remember, SOMEBODY said the new Roadster isn't putting enough rubber on the road for the projected performance numbers WAAAY back when it was announced. Where Elon comes from they don't NEED roads.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Newface.jpg
Views:	25
Size:	54.9 KB
ID:	1204509
                My hobby is needing a hobby.

Comment

Working...
                X