Bummer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pdub View Post
    Okay, I'll bite. What the heck IS that, a hood? Sue Unit and I both studied that.....we don't know. We are so stupid, but I know what it looks like to blow the weather striping off of the windshield at nearly 150. That'll make you go home, it sure will.

Tell the kid that when the windshield weather stripping gives up, you've gone fast enough. That big assed part, whatever it is in that photo, that looks easy to blow off. Especially these days.

And Dan when are you and Paula coming to see us again?
    The there is a targa top . Or the roof . It has 4 bolts that hold it in ...........normally . Good as mother one today for 150 . Running I'm the one winching hauling the car and then working on it when it gets home and burning all kinds of gas and he wants me to pay for the whole thing . And the last one had a crack in it .
    Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

Tell him he can have the car back AFTER he squares up with you!
      Patrick & Tammy
      - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

Just to clear up some definitions . T tops have a strip of body holding the inside edges up . A targa top is a one piece roof that the whole thing comes off in one piece . They not having that center splitcuts down on the possibility of leaks .
        Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Barlow View Post
          Just to clear up some definitions . T tops have a strip of body holding the inside edges up . A targa top is a one piece roof that the whole thing comes off in one piece . They not having that center splitcuts down on the possibility of leaks .
          Let's clear this up Dan.

1. I am grinning, this is fun.
          2. T tops suck, they always have.
          Last edited by pdub; June 12, 2018, 07:33 PM.
          Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Pee Wee . Not sure of the next time we'll be down Tenn way . We have a trip out to Kansas for a wedding next month .
            Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

Was this you Dan ?

Last edited by malc; June 13, 2018, 02:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by malc View Post
                Was this you Dan ?

I can't get that video to play at my house, I'd sure like to see it.
                Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

looks like that guy got lucky and it landed in the shrubs . In my case you would need to put a trailblazer in front and have the front of the vette on a tow dolley and then have another vette behind trying to catch it but missing it and it landing on the road .

Or the short answer : YES
                  Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

Originally posted by pdub View Post

I can't get that video to play at my house, I'd sure like to see it.
                    It was originally posted on Facebook by
                    Farmtruck and AZN.
                    Go to their page, it was'nt long ago, and watch it
                    there.

Comment

Working...
                    X