X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RockJustRock
    replied
    Att. Brian Lohnes:

The video was just titled “Rally Truck Jump.” All of those things are relevant to my interests. I’ll click. I’ll watch. Even if it’s a garbage vertical video, I’m there, dude. I’ll watch all the sweet jumps. But I certainly didn’t expect to see a vintage work truck pretending to be Colin McRae’s Subaru here. Send it!

Leave a comment:

• RockJustRock
    replied
    Originally posted by Dan Barlow View Post
    In the intersections out in the country where they pave the road and when they pave the other road they pave over that intersection again over a couple decades you get a jump. There used to be a good one at Arlington and county line road on Indys south side . You'd go over that at 70 and you could feel the front tires lose contact with the ground . The great thing though is that it was a smooth landing. Almost like a landing ramp . Now that there is an entrance to I-65 , they have fixed the intersection .
    My Pop. 10,000 barrier as a child theory is doing REALLY good here!

Leave a comment:

• cstmwgn
    replied
    I don't recall ever being caught but I do break it frequently!

Leave a comment:

• Dan Barlow
    replied
    In the intersections out in the country where they pave the road and when they pave the other road they pave over that intersection again over a couple decades you get a jump. There used to be a good one at Arlington and county line road on Indys south side . You'd go over that at 70 and you could feel the front tires lose contact with the ground . The great thing though is that it was a smooth landing. Almost like a landing ramp . Now that there is an entrance to I-65 , they have fixed the intersection .

Leave a comment:

• oletrux4evr
    replied
    A couple of times on I40 today...

Leave a comment:

• ratpatrol66
    replied
    You mean something like this...

My Roadmaster is going to go out with a bang. I plan on spraying it with Nitrous, getting some hang time, and lots of general beating. 230,000 on it now, figure it will get me to the salt flats at least one more time maybe twice? Want to put 250,000 miles on it then kill it a slow death!

Leave a comment:

• RockJustRock
    replied
    Good to know.

Leave a comment:

• SuperBuickGuy
    replied
    Originally posted by RockJustRock View Post

So I guess 30-40 years is a safe interval.
    the only thing with no statute of limitations is killing a person.

Leave a comment:

• RockJustRock
    replied
    Originally posted by SuperBuickGuy View Post

must occur within view of officer, no cop no stop. Of course, that requires no harm.... harm, usually a year or 3.

of course, be blatant enough and have it on video then "play stupid games, win stupid prizes."
    So I guess 30-40 years is a safe interval.

Leave a comment:

• SuperBuickGuy
    replied
    SBG (or any other barrister preseht) what IS the statute of limitations on blatant willful traffic violations?
    must occur within view of officer, no cop no stop. Of course, that requires no harm.... harm, usually a year or 3.

of course, be blatant enough and have it on video then "play stupid games, win stupid prizes."
    Last edited by SuperBuickGuy; June 15, 2018, 06:42 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Gary 351C
    replied
    Yes I have, all 4 wheels left the planet. Wasn't my car either.

Leave a comment:

• RockJustRock
    replied
    SBG (or any other barrister preseht) what IS the statute of limitations on blatant willful traffic violations?

Leave a comment:

• RockJustRock
    replied
    Right about now PDub is really regretting confessing he'd never flown a car....

Leave a comment:

• RockJustRock
    replied
    Originally posted by Gateclyve Photographic View Post
    RJR, why wouldn't you write the stories? Just change or withhold the names and locales to protect the guilty . . . .
    Fixed it. You miss so many humor possibilities.

Leave a comment:

• RockJustRock
    replied

O.K., but I REALLY need a nap.

A quickie though. Scarlet D-150s with warmed over small blocks, big tires and chrome stacks jump real good. I miss my Lil' Red Express. No one memorable flight though, but SAME factory for sure!
    And let's keep it stories, not lectures and this isn't a contest..... well not officially.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X