No announcement yet.

Have You Ever Caught Air?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SBG (or any other barrister preseht) what IS the statute of limitations on blatant willful traffic violations?
    My hobby is needing a hobby.

Comment

Yes I have, all 4 wheels left the planet. Wasn't my car either.
      Just groovin' to my own tune.

Comment

Originally posted by RockJustRock View Post
        SBG (or any other barrister preseht) what IS the statute of limitations on blatant willful traffic violations?
        must occur within view of officer, no cop no stop. Of course, that requires no harm.... harm, usually a year or 3.

of course, be blatant enough and have it on video then "play stupid games, win stupid prizes."
        Last edited by SuperBuickGuy; June 15, 2018, 06:42 PM.
        Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

Originally posted by SuperBuickGuy View Post

must occur within view of officer, no cop no stop. Of course, that requires no harm.... harm, usually a year or 3.

of course, be blatant enough and have it on video then "play stupid games, win stupid prizes."
          So I guess 30-40 years is a safe interval.

Comment

Originally posted by RockJustRock View Post

So I guess 30-40 years is a safe interval.
            the only thing with no statute of limitations is killing a person.
            Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

Good to know.

Comment

You mean something like this...

My Roadmaster is going to go out with a bang. I plan on spraying it with Nitrous, getting some hang time, and lots of general beating. 230,000 on it now, figure it will get me to the salt flats at least one more time maybe twice? Want to put 250,000 miles on it then kill it a slow death!

Comment

A couple of times on I40 today...
                  Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
                  HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

In the intersections out in the country where they pave the road and when they pave the other road they pave over that intersection again over a couple decades you get a jump. There used to be a good one at Arlington and county line road on Indys south side . You'd go over that at 70 and you could feel the front tires lose contact with the ground . The great thing though is that it was a smooth landing. Almost like a landing ramp . Now that there is an entrance to I-65 , they have fixed the intersection .
                    Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

I don't recall ever being caught but I do break it frequently!

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Barlow View Post
                        In the intersections out in the country where they pave the road and when they pave the other road they pave over that intersection again over a couple decades you get a jump. There used to be a good one at Arlington and county line road on Indys south side . You'd go over that at 70 and you could feel the front tires lose contact with the ground . The great thing though is that it was a smooth landing. Almost like a landing ramp . Now that there is an entrance to I-65 , they have fixed the intersection .
                        My Pop. 10,000 barrier as a child theory is doing REALLY good here!

Comment

Att. Brian Lohnes:

The video was just titled “Rally Truck Jump.” All of those things are relevant to my interests. I’ll click. I’ll watch. Even if it’s a garbage vertical video, I’m there, dude. I’ll watch all the sweet jumps. But I certainly didn’t expect to see a vintage work truck pretending to be Colin McRae’s Subaru here. Send it!

Comment

I jumped a delta88.. but I shared that story.

the subaru is great for finding all the weights inbetween flight and full strut buried ground.. the floats, dig, slides, bulldozing

the 25 pound flywheel on self balance sure keeps one thing going.

and going....
                            and going.

took my 87 subaru buggy for a ride today.
                            unregistered in a rural town.

I still want to take it across america.
                            Previously boxer3main
                            the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

There's a spot about a mile north of here, on the road that we live off...there is a hump. Going north, you can't have fun with it because it's about 100 feet from a genuine abrupt hairpin curve.

But coming the other way, if you have enough horsepower...

Superman had me riding in his Corvette. I don't ride with anybody, I'd rather drive, but there I was, riding in that Corvette. He had just installed his cutouts on the exhaust and wanted me to "experience" it. He yelled at me, "THIS IS GREAT PLACE TO CATCH SOME AIR!"

Out of that hairpin curve and over that hump. Yep. He looked over at me and grinned. I yelled, "WHAAAAAAAAAAAATTTT?"
                              Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Not as much fun in a Vette. Fewer sparks on the landing. Ya gonna let him show ya up?

Comment

Working...
                                X