No announcement yet.

What Does This Look Like (Cat-Related)?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Does This Look Like (Cat-Related)?

If you drove by on the street and saw this, what would you think? Jugs and jugs of cat litter sitting on top a mysteriously shaped black bag.

Click image for larger version

Name:	P1010301.JPG
Views:	24
Size:	110.4 KB
ID:	1205336
    Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

I'm psychic, before I clicked I KNEW litter was involved....
    My hobby is needing a hobby.

Comment

I'd guess that they no longer need the littler - or the stinky food. RIP, kitty.......

Dan

Comment

Originally posted by DanStokes View Post
        I'd guess that they no longer need the littler - or the stinky food. RIP, kitty.......

Dan
        HAH!!!!! No, Kenny will live to pollute BS again. It's all bad litter, including what's in the bag. HAHAHHAH!!!! We've been taking so many road trips, we set up Kenny multiple litter boxes while we're gone. We wore the litter out, pouring it back and forth from litter boxes through a great large funnel back into the jugs. That wears the sharp edges of the small particles out. They become marbles like in a rock tumbler. The stuff no longer clumps. and it stinks.

The garbage men will enjoy that for sure.
        Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

I'm sick. I thought it was unused litter and a bodybag. Not Kenny though, just a sight along the road.
          My hobby is needing a hobby.

Comment

Yeah , didn't think it was Kenny .More like a neighbor's car. But if the cat gets mean to momma bear's Cubs...........well , just saying it could be bad for the cat . We all know I'm not talking about real bears right ?
            Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

Working...
            X