Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by silver_bullet View Post

no......
    Patrick, I DID. Somehow, I don't know how, Rock and I are connected. Like at the brainwave level. That's scary. I DID laugh and I baited HIM with my question. Yes, this is all fun. It sure is. Life is grand. Smile, laugh, smile, laugh happy and grateful for another day.

With enough days chained together, Retirement Racing will go down the track again. I think Red deserves another shot at 150. Bluebelle...... I'm always waffling, I'm thinking Red again. Today at least. It's all just so much fun.
    Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

You could put another powertrain in BlueBelle's butt. Put a fuel cell in the back seat. At your age a back seat is no longer necessary. But a simple blue bottle would be SO much easier.
      My hobby is needing a hobby.

Comment

I think something's wrong with my computer. When I clicked on Rock's video I got this:

Click image for larger version  Name:	Error.jpg Views:	1 Size:	207.0 KB ID:	1205532
        Last edited by pdub; June 18, 2018, 12:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by pdub View Post
          I think something's wrong with my computer. when I clicked on rock's video I got this:
          Click image for larger version  Name:	Error.jpg Views:	1 Size:	207.0 KB ID:	1205532
          YouTube is doing that all over. New software today. They say they have a team of chimpanzees on it, really......

Comment

Originally posted by RockJustRock View Post
            YouTube is doing that all over. New software today. They say they have a team of chimpanzees on it, really......
            And they probably do.

Comment

You could put another powertrain in BlueBelle's butt. Put a fuel cell in the back seat. At your age a back seat is no longer necessary. But a simple blue bottle would be SO much easier.
              You are SO hooked on laughing gas.....that would grenade Bluebelle's rat running wheel the first hit. We DO have to have something to go get groceries, when we feel like eating.

Comment

You are SO hooked on laughing gas.....that would grenade Bluebelle's rat running wheel the first hit. We DO have to have something to go get groceries, when we feel like eating.
                Chad says with the right tune nitrous is safe. Of course with the right tune Chad could sit near Sue Unit at an auction so your mileage may vary.

Comment

Chad says with the right tune nitrous is safe. Of course with the right tune Chad could sit near Sue Unit at an auction so your mileage may vary.
                  Chad also said that his grandpa said that a cross-thread is better than a lock nut. Chad says a lot. He DOES. We heard it. We were there.

Comment

Patrick, I DID. Somehow, I don't know how, Rock and I are connected. Like at the brainwave level. That's scary. I DID laugh and I baited HIM with my question. Yes, this is all fun. It sure is. Life is grand. Smile, laugh, smile, laugh happy and grateful for another day.

With enough days chained together, Retirement Racing will go down the track again. I think Red deserves another shot at 150. Bluebelle...... I'm always waffling, I'm thinking Red again. Today at least. It's all just so much fun.
                    You just can't get me to GET blues....

Comment

And some haters seem to hate everything. It's the way of the world I guess.
                      not all cars have their problem circled and painted blue. (the joke that keeps on giving)
                      Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

Originally posted by SuperBuickGuy View Post

not all cars have their problem circled and painted blue. (the joke that keeps on giving)
                        Yes, it does keep on giving. And I "get it,' after some years. I actually do, after being in the crowds for a while and listening. I actually know why. All the GM parts fit this year and that year and are interchangeable, etc. I get it. I finally get it. It took a while and I have all of the parts sitting in a Ford, but I finally get it. I never knew. I still don't want a Chevy, but I honestly do get "it." Yep, I'm telling the truth. I get it.

Comment

IF it weren't for the bad blue ovals.... the general wouldn't have competition,,,,, to each his own....even ricers....
                          Patrick & Tammy
                          - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

There are some really nice fwd cars. I am sure some of them are better than my rwd junk.

a few I have thought about converting to rwd
                            http://www.bangshift.com/forum/forum...-consolidation
                            1.54, 7.31 @ 94.14, 11.43 @ 118.95

PB 60' 1.49
                            ​​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by Russell View Post
                              There are some really nice fwd cars. I am sure some of them are better than my rwd junk.

a few I have thought about converting to rwd
                              It's all so much fun. More so than a bicycle. It's the "D" that makes it go.

Comment

Originally posted by silver_bullet View Post
                                IF it weren't for the bad blue ovals.... the general wouldn't have competition,,,,, to each his own....even ricers....
                                Patrick, it was a pleasure talking with you today. Thanks so much for the time.

Comment

Working...
                                X