Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 68scott385
    replied
    Just for this BS, I'm gonna make a video of the destruction of a fwd pos. You're welcome rjr.

I do have other things to do first so those that are holding their breath may not get to enjoy the fun. j/s

Leave a comment:

• pdub
    replied
    Here I go, light the bomb. Watch this: ..... Ford made too many Mustangs. I've got one.

Leave a comment:

• RockJustRock
    replied
    Actually my Ford hatred left town when they got EFI right so much more effortlessly than GM did in the late 80s. They tooled up two units, a performance one for Mustangs and another for trucks. When the truck one got the rave reviews for power and driveability they just plopped it onto the 'Stang too. None of that TPI, TBI, this and that GM suffered through.

But.... SUPERIORITY? Still MoPar, 9 inch be damned!
    Last edited by RockJustRock; June 18, 2018, 08:56 PM.

Leave a comment:

• pdub
    replied
    Originally posted by silver_bullet View Post
    IF it weren't for the bad blue ovals.... the general wouldn't have competition,,,,, to each his own....even ricers....
    Patrick, it was a pleasure talking with you today. Thanks so much for the time.

Leave a comment:

• pdub
    replied
    Originally posted by Russell View Post
    There are some really nice fwd cars. I am sure some of them are better than my rwd junk.

a few I have thought about converting to rwd
    It's all so much fun. More so than a bicycle. It's the "D" that makes it go.

Leave a comment:

• Russell
    replied
    There are some really nice fwd cars. I am sure some of them are better than my rwd junk.

a few I have thought about converting to rwd

Leave a comment:

• silver_bullet
    replied
    IF it weren't for the bad blue ovals.... the general wouldn't have competition,,,,, to each his own....even ricers....

Leave a comment:

• pdub
    replied
    Originally posted by SuperBuickGuy View Post

not all cars have their problem circled and painted blue. (the joke that keeps on giving)
    Yes, it does keep on giving. And I "get it,' after some years. I actually do, after being in the crowds for a while and listening. I actually know why. All the GM parts fit this year and that year and are interchangeable, etc. I get it. I finally get it. It took a while and I have all of the parts sitting in a Ford, but I finally get it. I never knew. I still don't want a Chevy, but I honestly do get "it." Yep, I'm telling the truth. I get it.

Leave a comment:

• SuperBuickGuy
    replied
    Originally posted by pdub View Post

And some haters seem to hate everything. It's the way of the world I guess.
    not all cars have their problem circled and painted blue. (the joke that keeps on giving)

Leave a comment:

• RockJustRock
    replied

Patrick, I DID. Somehow, I don't know how, Rock and I are connected. Like at the brainwave level. That's scary. I DID laugh and I baited HIM with my question. Yes, this is all fun. It sure is. Life is grand. Smile, laugh, smile, laugh happy and grateful for another day.

With enough days chained together, Retirement Racing will go down the track again. I think Red deserves another shot at 150. Bluebelle...... I'm always waffling, I'm thinking Red again. Today at least. It's all just so much fun.
    You just can't get me to GET blues....

Leave a comment:

• pdub
    replied
    Originally posted by RockJustRock View Post

Chad says with the right tune nitrous is safe. Of course with the right tune Chad could sit near Sue Unit at an auction so your mileage may vary.
    Chad also said that his grandpa said that a cross-thread is better than a lock nut. Chad says a lot. He DOES. We heard it. We were there.

Leave a comment:

• RockJustRock
    replied

You are SO hooked on laughing gas.....that would grenade Bluebelle's rat running wheel the first hit. We DO have to have something to go get groceries, when we feel like eating.
    Chad says with the right tune nitrous is safe. Of course with the right tune Chad could sit near Sue Unit at an auction so your mileage may vary.

Leave a comment:

• pdub
    replied
    You could put another powertrain in BlueBelle's butt. Put a fuel cell in the back seat. At your age a back seat is no longer necessary. But a simple blue bottle would be SO much easier.
    You are SO hooked on laughing gas.....that would grenade Bluebelle's rat running wheel the first hit. We DO have to have something to go get groceries, when we feel like eating.

Leave a comment:

• pdub
    replied
    YouTube is doing that all over. New software today. They say they have a team of chimpanzees on it, really......
    And they probably do.

Leave a comment:

• RockJustRock
    replied
    I think something's wrong with my computer. when I clicked on rock's video I got this:
    Click image for larger version  Name:	Error.jpg Views:	1 Size:	207.0 KB ID:	1205532
    YouTube is doing that all over. New software today. They say they have a team of chimpanzees on it, really......

Leave a comment:

Working...
X