No announcement yet.

Transmission Inquiry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where I grew up we had one traffic signal. 3 or 4 blocks away Main went uphill a bit past the courthouse square. One morning we all woke up to a SS 396 Chevelle stuffed into the town's only phone booth in front of the Phone Co. backwards. Kid decided to make a pass up the natural Drag Strip there and caught reverse instead of SOMETHING and ended up there. Good thing his deer hunting shotgun that stopped the trunk from collapsing completely didn't go off.

So.... Is someone going to open a driving school, hold events several times a year and give out trophies on the Cleveland Town Square? I thought not. City Slickers...
    My hobby is needing a hobby.

Comment

• Originally posted by RockJustRock View Post

So.... Is someone going to open a driving school, hold events several times a year and give out trophies on the Cleveland Town Square? I thought not. City Slickers...
      I would love to host a driving school. I have credentials. After all, I've been passed by a Volkswagen.

My driving school would be a bit different than most. No way I'm sitting in the passenger's seat. I'd do it on the radio - "Go faster, faster, brake brake brake......WHAM!!! Didn't you see that dumpster sitting right there?!? What the hell were you thinking??!!!?? Ya gotta keep your head up, look through the WINDSHIELD!!!!"
      Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Working...
      X