I think I scared one wife .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think I scared one wife .

The little lady took of yard sailing sat and after getting home from an early 6 hrs at work I decided to get back after the 350 5 speed S10 project . So I decide to get the hydraulic cylinder mounted up to the clutch fork . Well she gets home around 4:30 and sees me not moving under the truck and not responsive to questioning , kicked me a few times till I..........woke up .
    Previously HoosierL98GTA

HAHAHA

Comment

Poor Paula! She kinda likes you and must have been scared to death. Hope you had a good snooze!

Dan

Comment

That's really something right there. I've always been way too pissed off to be able to sleep under a car.
        Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

One wife? Were the other wives not scared?
          My hobby is needing a hobby.

Comment

Originally posted by RockJustRock View Post
            One wife? Were the other wives not scared?
            The phone got the better of me on that one and wouldn't let me fix it . It was supposed to be " the wife ". But she is the one and only . As Keith and Dan would say ......I married up .
            Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Barlow View Post

The phone got the better of me on that one and wouldn't let me fix it . It was supposed to be " the wife ". But she is the one and only . As Keith and Dan would say ......I married up .
              but just like moving from a starter house to a more luxurious house....

you're lucky, my wife would take pictures and I'd be awaken by my 'friends' calling after seeing her post on Facebook.
              Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

Now that would be hilarious !
                Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

Working...
                X