Illegal Fireworks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Monster View Post

How are "kids" getting ahold of these commercial grade fireworks that cost hundreds, if not thousands of dollars a pop ?
    Really BIG kids.... I think it is a matter of braggadocio. Break the law one way on a regular basis, FLAUNT your law breaking on another. Scarface would probably have a MAJOR fireworks blow out if he was real, right? ALL fireworks are illegal in Cali.
    My hobby is needing a hobby.

Comment

As follow up. All went sorta O.K. here. The increased law enforcement held until dusk, then all hell broke loose for an hour or two. Settled down to a 2014 or 15 level again later. Today dozens of reports of new outbreaks across the state and country. And THIS from Mexico City. Second time recently. Cold thought, but Karma is deadly.

Comment

We went over to the Home Depot parking lot yesterday evening and watched the pro show going on at the Mall about 1/4 mile away. About 15 minutes' worth of ordinates. Neat stuff. BIG stuff. BOOM. Spectacular. The real deal. Tremendous grand finale to it all.

Got caught up in the traffic, everybody trying to leave at the same time, cops at every intersection directing the flow.

On the way home, there were folks in the neighborhoods shooting off store-bought stuff (it's illegal to shoot em in town but they were doing it anyway). Right. Go ahead. Blow your face off, that's not even cool or impressive.
        Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

The Queen Mary show looked amateur compared to my 'hood.

Comment

Originally posted by RockJustRock View Post
            The Queen Mary show looked amateur compared to my 'hood.
            okay.
            Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Originally posted by pdub View Post
              We went over to the Home Depot parking lot yesterday evening and watched the pro show going on at the Mall about 1/4 mile away. About 15 minutes' worth of ordinates. Neat stuff. BIG stuff. BOOM. Spectacular. The real deal. Tremendous grand finale to it all.

Got caught up in the traffic, everybody trying to leave at the same time, cops at every intersection directing the flow.

On the way home, there were folks in the neighborhoods shooting off store-bought stuff (it's illegal to shoot em in town but they were doing it anyway). Right. Go ahead. Blow your face off, that's not even cool or impressive.
              I just went on my back yard to a mowed area, sat down and watched the city works 5 blocks away, walk 300 steps to the house... Traffic was skeeters!
              this is only a 3 year old show!

Comment

Working...
              X