No announcement yet.

Anybody need someone to REALLY HATE on?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Be still my SOUL! People jacking my thread with music videos? I guess I'm not mis-behaving too badly..... yet.

Take THAT Oh Mr. Lucifer!
    Last edited by RockJustRock; July 5, 2018, 01:52 PM.
    My hobby is needing a hobby.

Comment

Originally posted by RockJustRock View Post
      My favorites were the GM Indy Pace Cars. Dealers got SO greedy they wouldn't accept ANY price. I wonder how they feel now about 40 years of storage. The Corvettes were counterfeited because the biggest deterrent was the rims. Polished with a red pinstripe. The 80 Firebird stepped up the game with a computer sewn BACK SEAT. "Car Guys" all over going "Hey look at my back seat!". Well, look NOW Suckas!

Nine second timeslips will always be tough to fake.
      I was looking at new Mustangs a while back just for fun. Still the S197 body styles...there was a Roush model on the local lot. Nice car, black on black, manual, supercharger all the bells and whistles. MSRP was somewhere around 36 ish if memory recalls. I was thinking I could swing that until I noticed the "MARKET ADJSUTMENT" price under the MSRP.....Add 20K to the price....close to 60K because the dealer decided that was the market price.....that car sat on that lot brand new for 3 years. Hell, it may still be there for all I know.
      If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

Originally posted by JOES66FURY View Post

that car sat on that lot brand new for 3 years. Hell, it may still be there for all I know.
        Reasonable sale price is in the eyes of the beer holder. In an odd way I sorta hope that car is still sitting there, too.
        Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

It's worth what someone will pay. THAT is market price. I don't hate the guy ... MURICA.
          Last edited by Monster; July 6, 2018, 12:20 PM. Reason: Political reference removed ~ Monster
          Act your age, not your shoe size. - Prince

Comment

Working...
          X