I see COOLNESS here.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I see COOLNESS here.

Forget the bag deploying. This looks like a GREAT event. Driver looked out of place, then I read the more info and his arm is paralyzed. I LOVE the split screen and telemetry. And did I mention the EVENT? No cone silliness. REAL competition. Great spectating. Me likey. I could see a Red Mustang doing this ALL DAY with the driver giggling like a girl!

At Scott Dollahite Racing we offer services for car enthusiasts and upcoming professional drivers. Our services include race car coaching with pro driver, precision film driving, sim coaching, Analysis, Dynamic Suspension Tuning, etc. Race Car Coaching, Driveway Austin, Race Car Driver, COTA, Harris Hill Raceway

Driveway Austin is a world-class motorsports training facility and race track venue. Join us for our racing and tactical driving classes, Time Attacks and Sunday afternoon highspeed gokart racing! We are also highly sought after as a​ premier film location and setting for corporate events in Austin.

Big fast grown up go carts!
    Last edited by RockJustRock; July 4, 2018, 01:53 PM.
    My hobby is needing a hobby.

Me again, being annoying, but I realized I wasn't showing the spectator potential. Real cars, 85 MPH on essentially a go cart track and you can SEE the whole track from several locations.

Comment

Bump..... just because.

Comment

Working...
      X