Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RockJustRock
    replied
    So.... Do I get to make you watch "Heart Like A Wheel" for penance? REALLY good car movies are a rare and wonderful thing. I've never seen the Erica Enders one, but heard it is pretty good too for something Disney Channel. Maybe if you watch it you will get inspired to shoehorning grown men into Jr. Dragsters.

Leave a comment:

• pdub
    replied
    Originally posted by RockJustRock View Post
    And you thought you'd see something THAT good on The History Channel?
    Well, they built up to it real good. But......I'm still thinking about that East Coast LSR Channel. I haven't forgotten about that yet, even though I've already given up on it. I could make a better documentary than that, I swear, I think I could. If nothing better, I'd at least be goofier talking about it. Levity is a valuable part of entertainment, too.

Leave a comment:

• RockJustRock
    replied
    And you thought you'd see something THAT good on The History Channel?

Leave a comment:

• pdub
    replied
    Originally posted by RockJustRock View Post
    Otherwise if YOU haven't watched "The World's Fastest Indian" you need to.
    Rock, Rock Rock.

I never thought I would quote "me," but this is from the Boat thread, calendar day yesterday 2:33 a.m. on the forum clock.

I'm up in the middle of the night, thinking.....we know that's dangerous.

I never should have ever watched that movie, World's Fastest Indian.

Just sayin.

Leave a comment:

• RockJustRock
    replied
    Arfons Vs. Breedlove needs a real movie. I thought Speed Demons was a series? Will there be more including maybe THE Speed Demon? Otherwise if YOU haven't watched "The World's Fastest Indian" you need to. It is as much down underism as it is LSR, but you will enjoy it. It is about setting records with stuff not intended to set records. Homemade stuff, but random stuff. And BALLS. Very BIG BALLS.

Leave a comment:

• pdub
    replied
    Well.....that was pretty cool, but we can't all afford jet engines. Oh well.

Leave a comment:

• pdub
    replied
    Hey Rock, watch this show when it comes on. I don't know what's in it, but it's land speed, not drag racing. You'll see, it's not the same.

Leave a comment:

• pdub
    started a topic 8:00 p.m. ET Tonight on History Channel

8:00 p.m. ET Tonight on History Channel

"Speed Demons." The history of land speed.

Hey Dan Stokes, they've updated the speed chart over at ectamile.com Congrats again man!
Working...
X