Basically, We Drank the HONDA Cool Aid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Basically, We Drank the HONDA Cool Aid

Yeah , it says Acura........but were not fooling anyone . This is Miss Paula's new ride . 2012 Acura TLx4b9cwn1 . Alright everything after the L I made up but it seems like there was 1 more letter and I can't think of what it is and of course , she's out driving it .

Previously HoosierL98GTA

Acura is a very nice passenger car.

Comment

That is a gorgeous-ass car and Honda has a big investment in the United States. My last months pay traces to 'em...

Comment

Looks like a nice one. May she motor happily! (Tell her we send a hug her way)

Dan

Comment

Monster , thanks for making the pic big . Very kind that you thought of it .
          Last edited by Dan Barlow; July 13, 2018, 10:14 PM. Reason: Fix an auto correct spelling error .
          Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

Originally posted by Monster View Post
            Acura is a very nice passenger car.
            And no jab at PeeWee but we got the big bfg engine , I'm just going to leave it alone . And she was the one that decided the 4 was bgg just a little under powered for us . Not that bnb I'm saying everyone needs the bigger inline in their daily or their wires, but it suits us . Now if I could just see those 3 plugs on the fire wall side of the engine .
            Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Barlow View Post
              Monster , thanks for making the pic big . Very kind that you thought of it .
              You are very welcome my friend .. my sister has a 2000 Acura 3.2TL that I maintain for her and it is smooth and quiet. And just for full disclosure, my Mom's daily driver is a 2002 Honda CRV and mine is a 2001 Toyota Tacoma. We all love our ride and don't foresee getting rid of them anytime soon.

Comment

Working...
              X