No announcement yet.

The Bizarre Road Trip Itinerary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love trashy touristy stuff so I love "South Of The Border". It's like a Stuckey's From Hell!

South of the Border has been a landmark of the southeast for nearly 70 years, and we see no end in sight! Our trademark has always been a value-oriented service ~ we provide a clean, safe & fun environment for travelers of all types to visit on their way to or from the southeast.
    My hobby is needing a hobby.

Comment

Originally posted by RockJustRock View Post
      I love trashy touristy stuff so I love "South Of The Border". It's like a Stuckey's From Hell!

http://www.thesouthoftheborder.com/
      You have that one right for sure. Just keep going. Did that one on purpose SO many years ago, there's no way it's healed up since then.
      Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Originally posted by pdub View Post

You have that one right for sure. Just keep going. Did that one on purpose SO many years ago, there's no way it's healed up since then.
        But, but, The Reptile Lagoon and The 200 Ft. Sombrero Tower! Ummm..... I think they have a Go Kart Track?

Comment

Originally posted by RockJustRock View Post

But, but, The Reptile Lagoon and The 200 Ft. Sombrero Tower! Ummm..... I think they have a Go Kart Track?
          If you're northbound on I-95, their billboard campaign is like no other. Don't know if it still is, but the billboards used to start way down in Georgia. South of the Border.....don't miss it. Enough noise to make the kids scream in the backseat and make the parents so tired of hearing the screaming that they would actually stop.
          Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Feelthy stuff for the hombres at the adult bookstore.

Comment

Originally posted by pdub View Post
              their billboard campaign is like no other. Don't know if it still is, but the billboards used to start way down in Georgia. South of the Border.....don't miss it.
              Wall Drug has a pretty good one too.

Comment

Working...
              X