Acoustical glass!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Acoustical glass!!!!!!!!

I saw a Lincoln MK?? commercial this morning. Acoustical glass was a feature. Of course the commercial was aimed at 30 something women judging by the occupants of the car.

Nick

So what is "acoustical glass" supposed to be?! Glass that conducts sound??!!!!!!!
    Terri B. Long Hauler, Cars and Cones participant, Land Speed Racer
    Want to know why I like wine? Have you ever thought about what fish do in water?!

Comment

Noise reducing qualities.

Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
      HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

my best guess would be thicker glass, possibly laminated with a thicker membrane to isolate sound frequencies
        Patrick & Tammy
        - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

Probably alien technology reverse engineered from a crashed flying saucer at Area 51.

Comment

Originally posted by Monster View Post
            Probably alien technology reverse engineered from a crashed flying saucer at Area 51.
            Are you cleared to have this information? Personally, I'm sworn to secrecy.

Dan

Comment

Originally posted by DanStokes View Post
              Are you cleared to have this information? Personally, I'm sworn to secrecy.
              I may neither confirm nor deny anything ...

Comment

So? Isolate the occupants of a car from the horn blaring as the car is plowing into it?
                Don't you need to hear traffic?
                I know I hit the roof when I hear a siren, which is rightatmydoor!

Comment

It might be to lessen the music inside from coming out. LOL

Nick

Comment

Working...
                  X