No announcement yet.

Sharing a garage with your wife

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I let my wife put her car in the garage, keeps her happy. She otherwise uses it about as much as I use "her" kitchen.... intentionally.

Joking aside, talk about it with your partner, figure out who expects what, and work it out. That's why I'm still married!

Comment

Originally posted by AndyB View Post
      Joking aside, talk about it with your partner, figure out who expects what, and work it out. That's why I'm still married!
      what a concept. 35 years this coming December, for us

My fabulous web page

"If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

Comment

...32 for us in October...
        Patrick & Tammy
        - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

Originally posted by pdub View Post
          It only now occurs to me this morning that it becomes a choice when the storm comes through when you know the storm is coming...who sits outside?
          Another good reason for a corvette , to the best of my knowledge and 5 year ownership of corvettes , they don't get hail damage . But as I was typing this it occurred that some folks could get damage from falling limbs no matter how small I'm shielded on my south east by the house . But really I'm not married to anything but Miss Paula . All the cars are fully covered . And it seems insurance companies treat me well . This August we will be married 35 years .
          Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

Coming on 44 yrs this Sept... Have to lean over her boxed crap to get to my tool box..
            Can't work in the garage here in town as it is "storage"
            Can't work in the garage at the farm as it keeps alk the bikes, welders, eyc
            Working in the barn does not work too good because hay goes poof with a wee spark
            Same as always,,, in the gravel hopefully in the shade.

Comment

Oh Gawd! Go Google "Corvette Hail Damage". You start to get plain old Corvette damage and stories like THIS:

http://jalopnik.com/heres-how-a-corv...-of-1806727930

But yeah, Image Google "Corvette Hail Damage" and you get holes and lifted paint galore.
              Last edited by RockJustRock; July 21, 2018, 07:22 PM.
              My hobby is needing a hobby.

Comment

Haven't read any of the hail damage stories yet but mine has been in a few , no damage ( and for the most part generally steel car make it thru without damage but man when the do , everyone hears about it . That freaky frame thing could h as open to anything . But yeah , being this low does make it more likely .
                Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

Working...
                X