Anyone near Austin Minnesota?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone near Austin Minnesota?

There are some parts i want to purchase in Austin MN, looking for someone that might have a quick look for a few bucks, to verify condition before I drive 5 hours to go get them.
    I know it's a long shot, but thought I'd give this a try.

those that I know are almost as far... Chris, 74NovaMan may be the closest I can think of....You could drop him a PM...
    Patrick & Tammy
    - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

moparjim also lives in Minnesota, send me an email and I'll send you their phone numbers. ([email protected]) put Minnesota Bangshifters in subject line
      Long Haul Gang 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17,19
      The older I get The Faster I was!

Comment

I'm about 2 hours from Austin, so it's a possibility. What are you looking to get? IIRC MoparJim is in Rochester. That maps out at 45 minutes town to town.
        Chris - HRPT Long Haul 03, 04, 05, 13, 14, 15,16 & 18
        74 Nova Project
        66 Mustang GT Project

92 Camaro RS Convertible Project
        79 Chevy Truck Project
        1956 Cadillac Project

Comment

Sorry, for some reason, I thought Jim was farther away than that....
          Patrick & Tammy
          - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

Thanks everyone, I've been looking for some '14 Ford SVT Raptor Wheels to put on my F150. A guy in Austin has exactly what I'm looking for with a great price.
            I'll actually be in the western part of Wisconsin (La Crosse) looking at a College with my wife and daughter mid-August so I'll be close.
            If things go as they normally do, they will sell the day before I'm there. LOL.

Unfortunately he hasn't returned any of my messages yet :/ so I'll hold until I get some more information. Adventures with Craigslist!
            Last edited by mike343sharpstick; July 26, 2018, 08:01 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X