Getting organized....or not trusting my memory

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting organized....or not trusting my memory

The memory just can't keep track of 6 vehicles. And I'm tired of guessimating it . I picked this up from my wife's boss that kept track of jobs on it . She's probably just using a computer now but since she used to be a school teacher , it was a comfortable match for awhile .
    Previously HoosierL98GTA

This was the last thing she had on it .
    Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

Looks like work....
      My hobby is needing a hobby.

Comment

It doesn't have to be that big, but don't lose the post-it note:

Click image for larger version

Name:	P1010336.JPG
Views:	24
Size:	57.8 KB
ID:	1211201
        Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Where did you find that spiffy peg board?
          Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
          HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

My wife's boss was clearing things out of the warehouse for the plumbing/HVAC business she has .
            Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Barlow View Post
              My wife's boss was clearing things out of the warehouse for the plumbing/HVAC business she has .
              rats, I was hoping it was readily available. Thx.
              Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
              HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Barlow View Post
                The memory just can't keep track of 6 vehicles.
                Dan....I can't remember, can you? It's a memory contest. I believe the first time you and I ever met in person was in Ohio. At the land speed thing. I think I remember you making note of the fact that I had more money in tires on Red than you had in any one of your cars. That's what I think I remember. Just sayin But we don't have 6 cars. Just sayin. Only just sayin.

Comment

Originally posted by oletrux4evr View Post

It's not that spiffy but I got plan white peg board from lowes to hang stuff on. Love it. My old house were the walls were exterior I put in insulation and pegboard. It help storage alot.
                  http://www.bangshift.com/forum/forum...-consolidation
                  1.54, 7.31 @ 94.14, 11.43 @ 118.95

PB 60' 1.49
                  ​​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by Russell View Post

It's not that spiffy but I got plan white peg board from lowes to hang stuff on. Love it. My old house were the walls were exterior I put in insulation and pegboard. It help storage alot.
                    My three walls are peg board from halfway up to the trusses . The only problem is the hardware to hang stuff is expensive .
                    Last edited by Dan Barlow; August 8, 2018, 02:34 PM.
                    Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

Originally posted by Russell View Post

This is basically where I got the idea , Its what my brother in law used. I think maybe I can get one more subject on there if I get so blackballed chalk and not use the sidewalk chalk Paula bought for the grand kids . The stuff is an inch in diameter. It's not real maneuverable.
                      Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

Originally posted by oletrux4evr View Post

Well , my sister bought this stuff that you can paint the walls with that makes it a blackboard . I can find out where to get it .
                        Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

Originally posted by pdub View Post

Dan....I can't remember, can you? It's a memory contest. I believe the first time you and I ever met in person was in Ohio. At the land speed thing. I think I remember you making note of the fact that I had more money in tires on Red than you had in any one of your cars. That's what I think I remember. Just sayin But we don't have 6 cars. Just sayin. Only just sayin.
                          I can tell you the first time we met was at the airstrip in Wilmington but I would have guessed it was when Keith was buffing the paint off the front of bluebell even though it stands to reason red was there first .
                          Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

I took Red once and Bluebelle twice. I think I had Red there when we met. That's a memory contest, but it's for sure all good.

Comment

Your mostly right I didn't write it down on anything I can't loose .
                              Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

Working...
                              X