Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by silver_bullet View Post
    Pdub.....Ya gotta fix this!
    Oh, we will. We've just been enjoying the World's Most Worthless Weekend, referring to us specifically. Don't even move around the house very much, a staycation.

I've got to learn how to drive Red all over again with that new gear. I must, I must. It takes some forethought....which day, what time of day, which road.......unsanctioned testing is blatantly required for sure. We weren't able to do that on the way home from the shop. Too much traffic, not at all the right road or conditions.
    Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

you're retired....Monday calls!
      Patrick & Tammy
      - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

you're retired....Monday calls!
        It sure does, but I think we have to set fire to a stump. Not sure if our presence is required for that or not. But I'll be on fire watch all day, if that actually happens. That, and "Fire Cop Watch."

Comment

Well, hopefully the weather holds so you can get some drive time in this week!
          Patrick & Tammy
          - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

Well, hopefully the weather holds so you can get some drive time in this week!
            It will and we will. It's just sitting there, waiting. I'm nearly scared of it....DANG that thing's quick. 5% difference but it's a difference, new hand/eye/hearing reflexes must be learned, and it won't take all that long to learn. But it's there. Thank you again my Friend, that was a great idea and it sure was.
            Last edited by pdub; August 19, 2018, 03:11 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X