I Can't Type Anymore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Patrick & Tammy
    - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

Originally posted by silver_bullet View Post
      I guess Stude and I have earned our reputation in our crowd for not "getting along." I can only attribute it to my own demeanor before I retired. Yes I was a hothead. These days I'd rather just have fun. Stude, come to Arkansas the last week in September and see if Red can get out of his own way with the new rear gear. Don't "forget" the dates this time, it's Sept 28-30.
      Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

I would love to take a ride in Red. And nothing is penciled in for those dates....
        Act your age, not your shoe size. - Prince

Comment

Originally posted by studemax View Post
          I would love to take a ride in Red. And nothing is penciled in for those dates....
          That would be great Man. It's....well we can talk about it when we get there. It's a different layout, but they are all different.

Comment

Originally posted by pdub View Post

I guess Stude and I have earned our reputation in our crowd for not "getting along." I can only attribute it to my own demeanor before I retired. Yes I was a hothead. These days I'd rather just have fun. Stude, come to Arkansas the last week in September and see if Red can get out of his own way with the new rear gear. Don't "forget" the dates this time, it's Sept 28-30.
            you two sound like the Odd Couple, never thought any more about that then that....
            Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

Originally posted by SuperBuickGuy View Post

you two sound like the Odd Couple, never thought any more about that then that....
              I have known for decades that I'm odd, but I'm already half of a couple. I'm taken.

Comment

Working...
              X