A Great Visit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Great Visit

We went down and spent one brief night with Perry at his place on the lake, it was superb. We're great friends already, to begin with. That was just most excellent. Sitting on the porch telling stories, looking out at the water and solving all of the problems in the world. That's what friends do. It simply doesn't get any better than that, not ever, the human interaction.

So we're done cooking at it's time to eat. Perry says, "How about some tunes to go with the meal?" He's got a whole big thing full of music. He says take your pick, AC/DC, Patsy Cline....

I yelled PATSY CLINE. A voice like no other. And there she was, singing all over again. While we were eating and STILL enjoying all of our own company better than anything in the world.

I don't even like country music. But Patsy Cline.....anybody who got onto an airplane in the early 1960's was risking their life. And a lot of them did and lost it all. That flying thing is a little bit safer now. A little bit.

Thank you Perry. I think we've already said thanks to each other a lot of times, but we can't thank you enough, what a great evening.
    Last edited by pdub; August 14, 2018, 09:04 PM.
    Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

what can I add, it was a very relaxing evening. Thanks for grilling your special chicken dish it was great! It was fun having a daddy day, I love my little one (and big one ) but when you catch yourself watching the cartoon after he's left the room its time for a break. Your welcome on my doorstep anytime although it's way more laid back at the lake. Good friends, family and good times is what life is about. See you soon, and that goes for all of my Bangshift family!
    Pt 2010, Long Haul 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17, 18, 19, 23
    If you wait, all that happens is that you get older

Comment

Working...
    X