10k Drag shoot out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10k Drag shoot out

This may be old news to you but it was the frist time I saw it. I recognize a face and a name.

http://www.bangshift.com/forum/forum...-consolidation
    1.54, 7.31 @ 94.14, 11.43 @ 118.95

PB 60' 1.49
    ​​​​​​

Hey Russell, PM sent!
    Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

The Bearded One is slumming it. I figured he might be embarrassed because WE all know HE should be the host. If he was here we could give him crap for taking the "safe" Fox Body. I like the mix of characters. Fringe Street Outlaws, Hardcore Small Tire, West Coast, Drag Week. Eights, we'll see.
      My hobby is needing a hobby.

Comment

Originally posted by RockJustRock View Post
        Eights, we'll see.
        That's why they have perpetually called it suspense.

Comment

It's stating the obvious, things are not at all like they once were. Brian and the Chad Meister, they've gone Hollywood. And I for one am proud of them both. Brian has just got to be the best announcer in the world. I've heard it, from inside the car at a race track. That guy is GOOD, better than good at it.

They kicked this thing off called BangShift, and then they outgrew it. Let's be thankful that we at least have the forum left. We can hack around and have fun doing it. That's a great thing.
          Last edited by pdub; August 25, 2018, 05:10 PM.

Comment

I have not meet him, but I was there when he went fast:

Eric Yost went 241.4086 mph in his twin-turbo '82 Firebird to win the Super Street category in the HOT RODChallenge, recording the fastest speedever for a four-wheeled vehicle on the Maxton Monster Mile.Aug 1, 2010

it might be worth the time to Google the rest of the guys.
            http://www.bangshift.com/forum/forum...-consolidation
            1.54, 7.31 @ 94.14, 11.43 @ 118.95

PB 60' 1.49
            ​​​​​​

Comment

Someday we will all say I knew those guys BACK WHEN. Were formed with them. Chat roomed with them. For even what they are NOW a pretty decent percentage of us even MET them. AND they knew who we were by our name here. It's like..... Uh oh, thread idea!
              My hobby is needing a hobby.

Comment

Originally posted by RockJustRock View Post
                Someday we will all say I knew those guys BACK WHEN. Were formed with them. Chat roomed with them. For even what they are NOW a pretty decent percentage of us even MET them. AND they knew who we were by our name here. It's like..... Uh oh, thread idea!
                I got to meet Chad in Indiana. I got in front of him, stopped him, to introduce myself. He won't remember me from shit, he's got too much other good stuff going on.

Comment

Working...
                X