Clear All

Wax on - wax off.
    Act your age, not your shoe size. - Prince

Comment

does he wax his tractor?
      Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

Originally posted by SuperBuickGuy View Post
        Brazilian wax smells nothing like Brazilians - not sure what one tastes like, I'll leave that research to Pdub

Of all the paths you take in life - make sure a few of them are dirt.

Comment

Wax me baby eight to the bar....

Click image for larger version

Name:	3d75b7613905e6d6f6d2030ef2569b3d.jpg
Views:	81
Size:	116.5 KB
ID:	1213691

This'll run foreveeeeer....

Comment

"what are two things you should never try to afford?"

Comment

#1..........Edible car wax .
              Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

"what are two things you should never try to afford?"
                #2. a boat!

Comment

... not sure what one tastes like...
                  I have seen some tasty looking ones

Comment

Originally posted by Deaf Bob View Post

#2. a boat!
                    usually the boat is affordable, it's the boat people that cost money.... you know, the ones that don't have a boat but have no problem burning your gas and time on your boat....

Comment

usually the boat is affordable, it's the boat people that cost money.... you know, the ones that don't have a boat but have no problem burning your gas and time on your boat....
                      I used to work with a guy who wanted a boat. So he bought one, and it sat in the driveway on the trailer while he worked 70 hours per week until it was paid for. Then he sold the damn thing, having never hitting the water.

Act your age, not your shoe size. - Prince

Comment

Two things I know about boats; boat stands for break out another thousand and the two best days in a boat owner's life are the day he/she bought it and the day he/she sold it. I have enough troubles with cars so I stay away from boats.
                        As for what car wax tastes like, I'm a veteran, it can't be any worse than MREs from the late 80s.
                        http://www.bangshift.com/forum/showt...n-block-wanted

http://www.bangshift.com/forum/showt...-Blue-Turd(le)

Comment

Supposedly a lot of candy corn out there is made with carnuba wax. I'm not sure if it would do well at protecting your car's paint, though.

Comment

Yesterday we settled in Campbellsville, Ky, and giving ourselves a great tour of the town, looking for a roach motel. A magnificent tour, we only needed somebody like Big Dave to be narrating it for us.

They've got three McDonald's restaurants, two on the right side of the street and one on the left side of the street. Wait, no, they only have one, we were just wandering around on every street so many times we drove past the same one three times.

Met a great guy named Paul at the motel, he had a red Nissan convertible two-seater, sharp. We bonded and talked about cars until just about bed time, standing out there talking about cars. Nobody has EVER been so fascinated with Red, not ever. He wanted to know about every part I'd bolted onto there, he's going toward a big bolt-on project too with his car.

This evening everybody in Waverly, TN said to say "hey." But that's not all that many people. And Red's got mud on his butt again. You can rub and wash and wax and whatever, and that lasts exactly as long as it takes to drive it more than a mile.

Click image for larger version

Name:	P1010345.JPG
Views:	51
Size:	84.4 KB
ID:	1213857
                            Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Originally posted by pdub View Post
                              Campbellsville, Ky,
                              You're getting awfully close to me. Maybe 90 minutes drive depending on time & route.
                              http://www.bangshift.com/forum/showt...n-block-wanted

http://www.bangshift.com/forum/showt...-Blue-Turd(le)

Comment

Originally posted by 68scott385 View Post

You're getting awfully close to me. Maybe 90 minutes drive depending on time & route.
                                DANG, maybe we should plan better next time, if we can Scott. A spur of the moment deal for us, which is what we seem to do. This one's over tomorrow, we've got company coming to OUR house. Amazing that almost nobody hardly ever comes to our house, except for that one time a few years ago when great folks came in droves and herds.
                                Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Working...
                                X