No wonder it was overheating.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pdub View Post
    Everybody knows that I know next to nothing. But if that was my car, my system, I'd be freaking out.....where's the REST of it? Where did it GO? It's still in there, somewhere.
    That is a very good question with an obvious answer. The metal was removed by the the underwear gnomes that live behind the baseboards in the local brothel. They abscond with it in order to pay their taxes to the snake headed aliens mentioned earlier. They collect it when the purple gremlins chip it away with tiny magical hammers. What doesn't go to snake headed alien taxes is then utilized to make miniature short swords which enable them to cut holes in socks and briefs, and the material removed is then what keeps the smoke in wires.

I know, its obvious, but most people don't connect the dots until they have been asleep under their car at 0438 and had their underwear cut up by the gnomes during those all night thrashes to get the car ready for an event/work the next day.

Comment

X2.

Dan

Comment

Originally posted by Thumpin455 View Post
        It was the snake headed aliens that control the oil business by keeping Janis Joplin alive in Scotland so she can sing to JFK over a bluetooth headset while he goes around with some purple skinned gremlins that create difficult to discover mischief such as missing impeller blades. Trust me, this is the most plausible explanation. The snake headed aliens want your car to overheat so you have to justify buying a prius to your mom and the guy down the street.

there is a dented prius in our parking lot with a 12 day plate

I have had this water pump injury, only slightly different.
        should drive it more.. but I bet that water pump is updated silently anyway
        Previously boxer3main
        the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

Originally posted by blackZ View Post
          I was surprised how destructive cavitation is when I first started looking into it. You wouldn't think little micro bubbles could damage metal, but it does.
          air is a killer
          Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

I've seen that alot. But mostly on crap that doesn't see much love.

Comment

I guess SOMETHING has to break first, but it is staggering to think they can get a turbocharger right with a little margin for neglect and get a water pump SO wrong on the same engine... This happens on a lot of newer cars? Let the recovery tank go dry and then THAT?
              My hobby is needing a hobby.

Comment

Working...
              X