Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I feel like a virus, but I can't go viral.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FB is the devil.

Comment

Well, the GoFundMe got pulled. Apparently I was running a "Promotion". I need a new angle....
      My hobby is needing a hobby.

Comment

Originally posted by RockJustRock View Post
        Well, the GoFundMe got pulled. Apparently I was running a "Promotion". I need a new angle....
        I've been watching this one....this story changes daily. Well, by the hour.

Johnny Bobbitt, the homeless military veteran who had $400,000 raised for him by well-wishers, will receive the full amount of money even though those behind the fundraiser allegedly squandered it.
        Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Of course that was my inspiration. But I need a new angle. Double your money back was rejected. Going out looking for someone in need.... just doesn't make sense. I mean.... if THAT guy was "disabled" how did HE get them gas that they couldn't have gotten themselves? Of course little makes sense at 3 AM. People like to read stuff at 3 AM though so here I am.

Comment

BTW I STILL haven't gotten the 60 day notice yet. Need a way to prove that if it shows up dated the First. Other than the fact she will probably be too cheap to serve it properly. Just in case I need to be a bastard with a bastard coating over a creamy bastard filling. New favorite phrase.

Comment

THAKS everyone for your thoughts and prayers. After getting my 60 day notice from HELL I was able to get sympathy from my former palatial Veteran's housing and am working on getting back there.

Comment

Still hoping things improve...
                Patrick & Tammy
                - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

Working...
                X