Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who's Going to Arkansas - June 7-9, 2019 ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Memphis is about an hour away if you want "experiences". But there's pretty much nothin' in Blytheville.

Dan

Comment

• What would be the best day for us to visit/spectate?
      Patrick & Tammy
      - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

• Originally posted by silver_bullet View Post
        What would be the best day for us to visit/spectate?
        It's sort of a moving target and I have not been there to spectate except for one event at Maxton. My vote doesn't count, but for one day of it I'd suggest Saturday. But I don't know since I've never fully spectated for a lot of years. They "typically" shut down early on Sunday whenever there's nobody left waiting in line to run.

But for the 3-day events it's a moving target. the cast of characters present and on the track at any given time.

Dan Stokes, where are you getting the info that shows next April's attendees and I'm on it? Andy and I can't seem to get to that this morning.
        Last edited by pdub; December 16, 2018, 09:37 AM.
        Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

• Thanks Dub....we are thinking of setting up a trip to spectate and visit Memphis ....gathering info at this point....
          Patrick & Tammy
          - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

• Originally posted by pdub View Post

Dan Stokes, where are you getting the info that shows next April's attendees and I'm on it? Andy and I can't seem to get to that this morning.
            I sent Andy a PM with this info but I'll post it here:

1) Sign into the ECTA wesite
            2) Click on "Registration/Membership"
            3) You'll see "ECTA Membership" in red letters. Click on that.
            4) That will open the Raceday connection. Sign in using the same sign in and password you used to register
            5) Once signed in there is text at the lower left of the screen. In blue letters it will say "click here to see who is registered". Click there.
            6) A spreadsheet will pop up - read!

Dan
            Last edited by DanStokes; December 16, 2018, 10:14 AM.

Comment

• I think that only works if you are registered for the the event. Please check that again when you can, it should show me not registered for April, which would finally be accurate. I think they've been hacking on it this weekend. I checked one time a while back and it did show me registered (wrong) but I didn't check on the guest list at that time.
              Last edited by pdub; December 16, 2018, 10:29 AM.

Comment

• Hi Dan

When I do that I only see the roster for last September listed in blue text:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Picture1.jpg
Views:	17
Size:	228.4 KB
ID:	1224667

This has pdub listed in it. Are you seing something different in Raceday?

Comment

• Originally posted by silver_bullet View Post
                  What would be the best day for us to visit/spectate?
                  The driest day - I heard it rained a lot last April. How far are you travelling?

Comment

• Originally posted by Red_Kitty View Post
                    Hi Dan

Andy, your screen is showing you registered for April. So you should be able to click "View Event" and one of your options there is to see who's registered. I'm not registered, so I can't see it.
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	Ark Screen Shot.jpg
Views:	20
Size:	87.8 KB
ID:	1224671
                    Last edited by pdub; December 16, 2018, 11:36 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Red_Kitty View Post
                      Hi Dan

Andy, you're right and I am, as usual, an idiot. I just ASSUMED (yeah, I know.....) that this was the April listing. Hopefully they'll update that soon.

Dan

Comment

• No, if I go into "view event", there is no more information available yet on the April registration page in terms of attendees.

Comment

• Bump!

Not so far away now, hotel is booked. Got to practice removing the back seat for more speed (less weight) though.

Now the snow is finally going I've started driving the Challenger more often.

Comment

• Room booked, classes all set (I'll do F/DT 1/2 mile and 1 mile), and I'm a lifetime member so that's taken care of. LET'S ROCK N' ROLL!!!!!

Dan

Comment

• Take lots of pics and videos for the rest of us! Wish I could join you, but no chance this year even as a spectator. 9 weeks off work on disability has killed my income.

What's everyones goals this time?
                              I'm probably wrong

Comment

• >180mph ....

Raceday doesn't have the roster up yet. Anyone else going?

Comment

Working...
                                X