Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who's Going to Arkansas - June 7-9, 2019 ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by tedly View Post

What's everyones goals this time?
    I'm shooting for 140 and plan to add boost to make that happen. Just hoping I don't kill the engine! (I have a spare)

Comment

• Raceday has list of registered attendees up now - 46 so far. This weekend is tech inspection weekend!

Comment

• Spectating again but "we're" working on a heartbeat transplant for the wragon in a move to also change its name to wragone. If it's a successful round of musical motors we'll be able to drive the Turd(le) to the event and home again. And fwiw, these events have been planned since September-ish 2015 but other things have taken priority.
        http://www.bangshift.com/forum/showt...n-block-wanted

http://www.bangshift.com/forum/showt...-Blue-Turd(le)

Comment

• Checkover finished, numbers are on, roadtrip supplies purchased.

Ready to go on Thursday morning!

Comment

• I'm pulling out Wednesday but I'm starting a couple miles from the Atlantic. See y'all there.

Dan

Comment

• I'll be pulling into town around 6 PM on Thursday. I'll be ready for a cold one after a 7-1/2 hour drive with no air conditioning.
              It's really no different than trying to glue them back on after she has her way.

Comment

• See you there, Ron. My cold one will be my usual caffeine-free Diet Coke.

Dan

Comment

• Spectators... packing car for first vacation in two years.... will be at the HI in Blytheville on Thursday night! will definitely be on the lookout for you guys!
                  Patrick & Tammy
                  - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

• I'm at the HI as well. Aiming to get there by 6pm - driver's meeting is 7.30pm I think.

Comment

• I'll certainly miss hanging out with you guys more than I'll miss being at the "show." Dan, see if you can talk Andy into letting you make a balls-out run in that Hellcat. That would be an outrageous hoot. That was actually my draw back to the track but circumstance here at home prevents me from being there this time. You guys get there safe and have all the fun in the world, I know you will. The world may implode when all of you great guys get there together all at the same time. Take photos, selfies if necessary, I want to see them.
                      Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

• I'm book at the HI in Blytheville as well. I only drink if I'm having a good sit-down meal and it's limited to two drinks as long as I'm not driving. My liver has other things to do without adding alcohol to its problems. In this case Perkins may be an exception due to the lack of much better in close proximity. I do have plans to run down to Memphis to hit the Hard Rock Cafe there. It's a traditional activity that started in 1991-ish.
                        http://www.bangshift.com/forum/showt...n-block-wanted

http://www.bangshift.com/forum/showt...-Blue-Turd(le)

Comment

• Leaving this morning on our road trip vacation...1st one in 2 years... Jefferson city MO tonight... probably.... will contact fellow BSrs when we get close....
                          Patrick & Tammy

Comment

• I'm running TO AR quickly - 2 days with a stop just past Atlanta. On the way back I'll go at a more leisurely pace and stop in Sparta, TN to see the recent widow of my buddy Larry - she's good people and is still getting used to being without him (been less than a month). Should be home by the 30th. if all goes well.

Found a kinked fuel line on Mutt so I picked up a fitting and a new line and I'll finish that up today. I've already had the ol' boy fired up and running (with a required new battery) so all will be ready to boogie!

Staying at the Quality Inn - clean enough and cheaper so better for a race team funded by Social Security - always going cheap 'cause I have to.

Dan

Comment

• I heard on another thread that Granny is on her way too........
                              Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
                              HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

• Not Earl , Fred and Shameless?
                                Stopped for lunch at the Fort Diner in Fort Madison Iowa ,

had dinner with Jim and Maureen Casey Mead who we havent seen in 5 Years!

Hoping to have a reunion with Norb and Terry Bax Tomorrow!
                                Patrick & Tammy

Comment

Working...
                                X