Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who's Going to Arkansas - June 7-9, 2019 ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No, too much going on here Patrick.
    Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
    HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

• I fully understand....can't be mad at me for trying though? Our lives have been quite busy as well.... Sean will be closing on his first home today....we already had vacation plans so he told us to go... he will not be doing much other than changing locks as he won't be moving in for a while...
      Patrick & Tammy
      - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

• Good for Sean!

I'm loading the truck, hooking up the trailer and loading Mutt, etc. and leave tomorrow AM. These loading days are always weird for the doggos - they know SOMETHING is happening and they're not a part of it. But the Mom-person will be staying with them so all will be well.

Dan

Comment

• Originally posted by DanStokes View Post
          Good for Sean!

I'm loading the truck, hooking up the trailer and loading Mutt, etc. and leave tomorrow AM. These loading days are always weird for the doggos - they know SOMETHING is happening and they're not a part of it. But the Mom-person will be staying with them so all will be well.

Dan
          As I read that I have a hard time imagining a road trip alone. I've made plenty solo road trips in the past, pre-family, but since I became a dad a solo drive anywhere is rare. I suppose I should get comfortable with the concept again as the kids are now 14 & 15. In a couple years they'll be driving themselves and a couple years after that I'll be an empty-nester. Oh look, I feel better already.
          http://www.bangshift.com/forum/showt...n-block-wanted

http://www.bangshift.com/forum/showt...-Blue-Turd(le)

Comment

• Originally posted by 68scott385 View Post

As I read that I have a hard time imagining a road trip alone. I've made plenty solo road trips in the past, pre-family, but since I became a dad a solo drive anywhere is rare. I suppose I should get comfortable with the concept again as the kids are now 14 & 15. In a couple years they'll be driving themselves and a couple years after that I'll be an empty-nester. Oh look, I feel better already.

Pretty much the only trips I make are to derbys. Some are overnighters..
            If I was closer, might do the mile thing..

Comment

• Had a wonderful dinner with Norb And Terri Bax in Jefferson City on our way... We need to continue this trend of visiting our BS friends whenever possible! Promises we made and we will see each other at shorter intervals from now on!
              Patrick & Tammy

Comment

• Fine looking group!
                Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'

Comment

• Bullet at the Osage river Click image for larger version

Name:	thumbnail_20190423_100114_resized.jpg
Views:	28
Size:	292.7 KB
ID:	1241115
                  Patrick & Tammy

Comment

• with the Tornado warnings in mid-south Missouri, we decided to push on and arrived in Blytheville tonight...
                    Todays pix:
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	24 aug 2019 upload evening 001.jpg
Views:	31
Size:	934.8 KB
ID:	1241159

Name:	24 aug 2019 upload evening 002.jpg
Views:	26
Size:	973.0 KB
ID:	1241160

Name:	24 aug 2019 upload evening 003.jpg
Views:	29
Size:	829.9 KB
ID:	1241161
                    Cape Girardo MO Note the Pontiac Theme....

Name:	24 aug 2019 upload evening 004.jpg
Views:	26
Size:	1,007.2 KB
ID:	1241162
                    And dinner with My wonderful wife Tammy at Lambert's Cafe in Siketon, Mo
                    Patrick & Tammy

Comment

• Hope you had a throwed roll for me. We'll have supper there on June 5th.
                      Have fun, thx for the updates.
                      Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'

Comment

• Originally posted by silver_bullet View Post
                        with the Tornado warnings in mid-south Missouri, we decided to push on and arrived in Blytheville tonight...
                        That's not what I want to hear. All that is coming my way but no mention of tornadic activity, yet.
                        http://www.bangshift.com/forum/showt...n-block-wanted

http://www.bangshift.com/forum/showt...-Blue-Turd(le)

Comment

• The tornado was radar indicated on the illinois side at 4 near Cape Girado...
                          Patrick & Tammy

Comment

• Thanks so much for the pics....keep em coming!
                            Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

• Tech inspection completed, numbered up and ready to go in the morning. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20190420_111130_742.jpg
Views:	27
Size:	1.07 MB
ID:	1241170

Comment

• Originally posted by Red_Kitty View Post
                                Tech inspection completed, numbered up and ready to go in the morning.
                                You posted that just for me didn't you Andy? Those brakes......orgasm.....
                                Last edited by pdub; April 24, 2019, 08:18 PM.
                                Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Working...
                                X