Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who's Going to Arkansas - June 7-9, 2019 ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by studemax View Post

I didn't post ANY video.
    ok ,post 137 Sorry I thought this was you.

Did a search for Dave Marcis this morning.....
    Found a video on his Twitter account...
    Here is 75 year old Dave making a pass at Blytheville:
    The camera person was standing very near the timing trailer, and did a slightly better job than me.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=puVv...ature=youtu.be
    "

Comment

• Originally posted by DanStokes View Post
      I think Peewee posted some? Anyhow, I didn't see Dave at Bonneville though I wouldn't unless he came into Impound.

Dan
      I put up three but my attempt at split blew up online. It "made" a split screen (two videos at once) but I'm pretty sure I screwed it when I was uploading it, like missed a step in the software.

Dan, how many fastener bolts do you have on Mutt's front air dam?
      Last edited by pdub; October 7, 2018, 03:17 PM.
      Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	43385972_945251072340014_8901071819742642176_o.jpg?_nc_cat=100&oh=63b74f230594d6e5d41f19382ecd0f70&oe=5C4F2063.jpg
Views:	47
Size:	397.5 KB
ID:	1217546
        Patrick & Tammy
        - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

• Originally posted by pdub View Post

Dan, how many fastener bolts do you have on Mutt's front air dam?
          A whole bunch. I'd have to go out and count 'em but probably 16 or so, including the rear supports.

Dan

Comment

• I was going through some old pics and found this one of me getting strapped in Red Hot Racing's "Firecracker", going for my 'A' class license at Maxton in 2009.

Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by oletrux4evr View Post
              WTG Pdub!
              Now for that 160..........
              Did I read something about......nitrous.....??

You look like a pro in there Steve!
              Last edited by oletrux4evr; October 12, 2018, 08:29 AM.
              Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
              HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

• Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

Click image for larger version

Name:	44319297_951030641762057_541974050407186432_n.png?_nc_cat=111&_nc_ht=scontent-dfw5-1.xx&oh=be449e0482b7f519bb4218e4a218c7f1&oe=5C4F82AF.png
Views:	44
Size:	585.4 KB
ID:	1218671
                Gotcha!
                Patrick & Tammy
                - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

• Originally posted by silver_bullet View Post
                  Gotcha!
                  GYAH !!!!! Thank you Patrick, Thank You Sir. I'dda never seen or known about that photo.

I don't know why they chose to use that photo where they did, other than the guys in the timing trailer were having a great time trying to see Red to 150. 149.8. 149.9.

I didn't know HOW much they were enjoying the show until we were in the restaurant lobby that Friday night and it was Mark? who said, "Dude, you've got a whole new fan club." Just grinning. Uhhh, okay.

Thank you Patrick, that photo's going on the wall. Thank You Sir.

Comment

• Cool!!
                    Pt 2010, Long Haul 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17, 18, 19, 23
                    If you wait, all that happens is that you get older

Comment

• Peewee is FAMOUS. Get some hero cards printed for your next race....
                      Act your age, not your shoe size. - Prince

Comment

• Originally posted by studemax View Post
                        Peewee is FAMOUS. Get some hero cards printed for your next race....
                        HahHahAhahaHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just when I thought Perry and I had enough fun to last a whole month right here at home.....HAhAhAhahAhahAH!!!!!!!!!!! GYAH!! HhhahahAH!!!!!!! Another WOW. Like.....GYAH!!

Comment

• I can't get over it, that photo is such a great surprise. Totally out of the blue. Red's got "rake." Measured, he's a half inch lower in the front than in the rear. Not in that photo. His butt is squatting. That's downforce at speed. That is just too cool. I love it.

Comment

• You sure that's not front end lift?
                            http://www.bangshift.com/forum/forum...-consolidation
                            1.54, 7.31 @ 94.14, 11.43 @ 118.95

PB 60' 1.49
                            ​​​​​​

Comment

• Originally posted by Russell View Post
                              You sure that's not front end lift?
                              aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh hope not. The front wheels look right. The back ones are sucked into the fender wells deeper than what I'm used to seeing. I think that's fast enough. Well, that's as fast as he'll go anyhow, I'm satisfied with that car. He's been a great one, way too much fun. And he's still perking, I didn't blow him up trying.

Comment

• That's a great 'AT SPEED" pic. Those are difficult to take well. The good ones of Mutt that I have were taken by David Wealon - wish he was still shooting ECTA events. I'd frame that sucker too!

Dan

Comment

Working...
                                X