Hi, again.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi, again.

Been real busy with life.So, lets catch up...

blast from the past, welcome back
    Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

Great to hear from another friend!
      Patrick & Tammy
      - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

howdy!
        My fabulous web page

"If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

Comment

Remind me......

Comment

Hi Bill
            Phil / Omaha

Comment

Originally posted by min301 View Post
              Lets catch up...
              You got a lot of reading to do !

Comment

welcome back.
                Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
                HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Hi Bill! Hope all is well in your world as it is in mine. Lots of nifty projects going on here, too many to mention though Squirrel's Hemi Barracuda funny car is for sure worth checking out. Lots of others, too.

Dan

Comment

I've been watching, just not signing in or posting. Thinking I'll have some free time soon, as I have a hernia, and am going to have to get the surgery.
                    Can't really do my job effectively like this. It's been about 6 months since i noticed it, and needing a day off from work is getting more frequent.
                    Guy's have any info you could share?
                    Last edited by min301; September 7, 2018, 06:04 PM.

Comment

When they tell you not to lift anything over a certain weight , like a pencil or what ever , listen to them . Also , re entry lies that your muscle walls are thinning out and if you don't stop doing what your doing you'll get more . I had a belly button hernia fixed . I was such a hard case I only took off the day of the surgery , a Friday . Was back at work Monday . Now I did take it easy at work and didn't over lift by having to coworker do the lifting . I just did the thinking and spinning the wrenches . I was repaired over 4 years ago but now I have one on each side of the lower gut area . I need to stop pushing project vehicles and other strenuous pulling and lifting on my own time . Probably get mine fixed this winter . No point wasting good weather.
                      Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

Surgery is set for 9/21/18 @ 8am. Gonna cost me as i don't currently have insurance.
                        Any ideas for coming up with $10k?

Comment

Afterwards tell them you are broke and set up a payment plan

$10K not bad. My eye surgery to repair torn retina was more.
                          I echo not doing anything.. One day before my weight limit was to be modified, I cut a branch and did not want it to hit the house or wifey's flowers, took me with it, reopened the hole, thankfully laser fixed it... Hurt more via laser.. Go figure!

Comment

I am on a payment plan

Comment

Surgery was this morning. No issues.

Comment

Working...
                              X