Hey, pdub!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey, pdub!

I'm looking forward to bending some strings in a couple weeks. It should be an awesome weekend filled with hot cars and cool blues. (And maybe a few ice cold beverages)
    It's really no different than trying to glue them back on after she has her way.

Hey Ron!

Yep, I'll be bringing a medium-warm car and some strings and more than a few beverages. Maybe with the right about of lube and inspiration I may be actually able to bend the strings. It's been a long road back in that regard. Today I'm putting new strings on it, it's been probably more than a year since I would have been able to do that even if I wanted to. Now I've just gotta start remembering some licks and progressions and hope that hand will still work tomorrow (or in two weeks). If I get too hurt of from practicing, I'll just save it and kill it again while we're there having fun.

Yep super weekend on the near horizon. And I fixed Red's radio so I can hear your broadcast. Well, no I didn't actually - tiny pocket FM radio with earbuds.
    Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Pocket FM radio .......they still make them ? I mean ........yeah I have one on my phone ! ........hahaha . You all have fun .
      Last edited by Dan Barlow; September 15, 2018, 06:52 PM.
      Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

Still planning on attending.... Should I bring my guitar repair tools?
        Act your age, not your shoe size. - Prince

Comment

Originally posted by studemax View Post
          Still planning on attending.... Should I bring my guitar repair tools?
          hahhhah!!!!!! I hope we don't need repair unless I get frustrated and beat the thing on the ground like a tennis player. HAhahAh!!!!.. The rig I'm bringing is not worth as much as one of your fancy tweaking wrenches I'm sure. Maybe Ron would like some quick custom work done while we're there, though....
          Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

I'm good. Bringing my Seagull S6. No issues.
            It's really no different than trying to glue them back on after she has her way.

Comment

I'm good. Bringing my Seagull S6. No issues.
              Those are good axes. I've had a couple of 'em.

Act your age, not your shoe size. - Prince

Comment

Working...
              X