• Bamfster
    replied
    Originally posted by 70chevyC-10 View Post
    Hi Bam !!
    Hey Phil ...

Leave a comment:

• JOES66FURY
    replied
    Good to see some old faces pop up in here! Welcome back, don't be a stranger!

Leave a comment:

• 70chevyC-10
    replied
    Hi Bam !!

Leave a comment:

• Bamfster
    replied
    Originally posted by Monster View Post

Check your PM's.
    Thank you sir! ... office computer won't let me log onto that one ....

Leave a comment:

• SuperBuickGuy
    replied
    I'm glad to see you still have the Chevelle. My wife and I are getting serious about moving well away from people (but still in Washington) as well - the last place we looked at, if I shot my 270 in any direction and a person was hit; that person would have been trespassing....
    Last edited by SuperBuickGuy; September 17, 2018, 06:34 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Monster
    replied
    Originally posted by Bamfster View Post
    Maybe you could send me the link?
    Check your PM's.

Leave a comment:

• BangShift McT
    replied
    Welcome back to the fold!

Leave a comment:

• Bamfster
    replied

I know, right ... same here. We'd like to see you over at the gun forum too !
    Maybe you could send me the link? ... that computer died a few years ago

Leave a comment:

• Monster
    replied
    holy cow!... the firearms hobby sure took off lol
    I know, right ... same here. We'd like to see you over at the gun forum too !

Leave a comment:

• Bamfster
    replied

Exactly !
    took a long break from the car junkie stuff Steve ... but holy cow!... the firearms hobby sure took off lol

Leave a comment:

• Bamfster
    replied
    I was never in Ohio ... Colorado native and lived in the Denver metro area my whole life. Yes I remember hoosierGTA ...

Leave a comment:

• Dan Barlow
    replied
    Rockies . Humm . My memory was telling me you were in Ohio . Anyway , good to here from you again and don't be a stranger . If you don't remember this me as Dan Barlow I used to be HoosierGTA until the trans am went away and I moved over to C4 corvettes and didn't want the implication that I'd arrived and that I'm looking down on all other cars like it seems that the corvette club that hangs out at our cruise in in Greenwood Indiana seems like . because they hang out on the fringe of the action and don't mix with others .

Leave a comment:

• Monster
    replied
    Where have I been?
    Exactly !

Leave a comment:

• oletrux4evr
    replied
    Welcome back.

Leave a comment:

• Bamfster
    replied
    We finally got the youngest graduated from HS last spring, so me and the missus decided to get the heck out of the city. We moved up into the rockies away from all of the city BS. I decided to go back to work full time with dept of energy doing site safety and emergency prep stuff. As far as projects go ... the chevelle will always be a project, and aside from building a new trans for it last year, we've just been driving it and the kids will take it Bandimere every now and then. I recently acquired a jeep grand cherokee (ZJ) that I'm thinking of making a bit of a trail rig out of. Other than that just enjoying life.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X