X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Out of control Mustang hits a guy on a bicycle - looks like he's OK

Let's see if the video tags work:

If that doesn't work, click here.

I saw this the other day and laughed my ass off. The video itself is funny but the tagline made it far more funny in my book.
    If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

Good thing they weren't Pintos, could have been worse.
      Just groovin' to my own tune.

Comment

Yeah I know the Pinto would have blown up in the crash!!
        Greg & Mendy Dayton, Ohio 2007LH 2008LH 2010LH 2011LH 2012 1st 2 stops 2013LH 2015 1st 2 stops2016LH 2017 first and last stops . 2018 LH ("It's better to be dead and cool than alive and uncool!! Harley Davidson!")

Comment

And that boys and girls are how Cars & Coffee get cancelled.

Comment

bicyclists getting taken out by wildlife is a pretty common occurrence. I almost got kicked (poor aim on his part) by a deer while blowing along a country road. I know of a couple people who have been injured when a squirrel went through their front wheel and got hung up in the spokes (no, the squirrels did not survive). That said, Hondas and Minivans (or worse, CRVs which are Honda Minivans) are far more dangerous.
            Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

Originally posted by pintoboy77 View Post
              Yeah I know the Pinto would have blown up in the crash!!
              Patrick & Tammy
              - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

Working...
              X