This should put us on the map

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This should put us on the map

Elevated dump truck bed takes out overhead electronic sign .
    Previously HoosierL98GTA

Drove off before lowering the bed? At least taking out an electronic sign is a bit funnier and less destructive than getting a bridge.

Comment

I was driving to work a few years ago around 4:30 A.M., and they were re-paving the road during darkness so as not to tie up traffic as much. Right in front of me, an 18-wheeler left his spot in front of the asphalt machine and collided with an overhead sign before he got the trailer bed retracted. Lucky for me, he had enough speed the pieces went into the other lane and ditch. Could have been real ugly.
      Last edited by oletrux4evr; September 21, 2018, 05:03 PM.
      Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
      HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Down the street from my shop a trash truck came down the road with his bed up took out all the traffic lights and 4 telephone poles that was holding them.
        Greg & Mendy Dayton, Ohio 2007LH 2008LH 2010LH 2011LH 2012 1st 2 stops 2013LH 2015 1st 2 stops2016LH 2017 first and last stops . 2018 LH ("It's better to be dead and cool than alive and uncool!! Harley Davidson!")

Comment

Was 4 in the morning . The truck was owned by a company in southern Indiana so I think to get where it happened he must have been staying at a hotel a couple miles back or he would have hit some other bridges .
          Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

Working...
          X