It's too quiet, time for a question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's too quiet, time for a question

As you all know, I put Ford hubcaps on my trailer so that it would tow well. But that brought up a good question, are Ford hubcaps the same as "car in tow" signs?
    Doing it all wrong since 1966

Try using Mustang tail lights, but beware of it running stuff over.
    My hobby is needing a hobby.

Comment

Originally posted by RockJustRock View Post
      Try using Mustang tail lights, but beware of it running stuff over.
      I would think that'd only be a problem if you use their headlights

Comment

You said a TRAILER! Besides they use all 6 sides. This one used UP several!

Comment

Whatever you do, don't put anything produced by Chrysler/Dodge/Plymouth...it will instantly cost 47% more to repair. Worse yet it will likely rust out within a year.
          If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

Originally posted by RockJustRock View Post
            You said a TRAILER! Besides they use all 6 sides. This one used UP several!

my biggest, most recurring thought as I build stuff is what would happen if it crashed - and then be certain that whatever I build is to the best of my ability.

Comment

For Off Road Driver

Comment

Flip Over... Read Directions...
                Patrick & Tammy
                - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

First On Race Day Driver Returns On Foot

Comment

Found On Road Dead

Comment

Flopping On Road Dying

Comment

Given that I like ALL cars (some more than others as I find Yugo hard to love) I'll stick with First On Race Day, which DOES sometimes happen.

And now for a quiz: Who here knows what "MOPAR" actually stands for? You have a better chance if you're over - say - 50. I worked part time at a Chrysler/Plymouth dealer in the 1969/1970 timeframe so I have the real answer, at least according to the dealership owner who used to be an engineer at the Chrysler Proving Grounds in Chelsea, MI. And I believe him.

Dan

Comment

Originally posted by DanStokes View Post

And now for a quiz: Who here knows what "MOPAR" actually stands for?

Dan
                          MOPAR is Move Over People Are Racing

Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Mopar stands for an 8 3/4 inch ring gear on EVERY big block car and most 4 barrel small blocks in the sixties vs. an 8 1/2 inch if you were lucky on GM crap. Ford 9 inch.

Comment

Originally posted by DanStokes View Post
                              Given that I like ALL cars (some more than others as I find Yugo hard to love) I'll stick with First On Race Day, which DOES sometimes happen.

And now for a quiz: Who here knows what "MOPAR" actually stands for? You have a better chance if you're over - say - 50. I worked part time at a Chrysler/Plymouth dealer in the 1969/1970 timeframe so I have the real answer, at least according to the dealership owner who used to be an engineer at the Chrysler Proving Grounds in Chelsea, MI. And I believe him.

Dan
                              "MOtor" and "PARts"

Comment

Working...
                              X