Weeville Aquisition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weeville Aquisition

It was originally scheduled to arrive tomorrow. Now they've decided it'll be today. I've made room for it in the garage, waiting..... It'll change the way I do business with tools going forward. The garage is waiting....

Click image for larger version

Name:	P1010378.JPG
Views:	29
Size:	113.4 KB
ID:	1218212
    Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Getting a lift?
    My hobby is needing a hobby.

Comment

Originally posted by RockJustRock View Post
      Getting a lift?
      Dang Sherlock. Yep, quickjack, when you don't have room for a real one. I'm looking out the window.....is it here yet? Like a kid at Christmas....

Comment

So the platforms got here a day earlier than originally guessed. Two packages of three. No hydraulic unit until probably tomorrow. Oh well, this is going to be great.

Name:	P1010379.JPG
Views:	32
Size:	112.2 KB
ID:	1218230

Name:	P1010380.JPG
Size:	87.4 KB
ID:	1218231

Comment

Cool . Can't wait to hear your review of it .
          Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

I am looking at MaxJax for our shop....
            Patrick & Tammy
            - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Barlow View Post
              Cool . Can't wait to hear your review of it .
              Without all the parts yet to be able to put it together, I already had an idea where to put it when not in use. Our space is severely limited. How about THIS, how much space does THIS take up?

Name:	P1010381.JPG
Size:	63.6 KB
ID:	1218249

This is before assembly, there will be a short hydraulic hose with a quick fitting on each platform, I think and believe I'll still be able to stack them like this. And I knocked hell out of the garage door sensor light trying this, something else to learn. Straighten it back out.

The platforms are heavy, 100 lbs, I thought I would stand them up against the wall. No, not with this body, but each one is on wheels - you lift one end and cart it around.

Comment

Originally posted by pdub View Post

dang sherlock. Yep, quickjack, when you don't have room for a real one. I'm looking out the window.....is it here yet? Like a kid at christmas....
                online shopping addict!

So.... How you charge for a Jiffy Lube Job?
                Last edited by RockJustRock; October 15, 2018, 10:39 AM.

Comment

Well I know what I'll be doing tomorrow afternoon and Wednesday, ice'em down Peewee!
                  Pt 2010, Long Haul 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17, 18, 19, 23
                  If you wait, all that happens is that you get older

Comment

All this afternoon....we've been having great fun with this.....Unit has been chanting, "T O Y , T O Y...." waving her arms like a cheerleader.

And I'm going, "NO, it's a TOOL. It's a tool. It's not a toy"

T O Y ...... T O Y

Do you want that car to fall on me when those jackstands give out because I was so tired when I set them under there?

T O Y ........ T O Y

I don't get it. Girls don't understand tools......

Comment

I'm just thinking about your neighbors seeing the full driveway and thinking "NOW he's figured it out! Driveway=Cars Garage+Storage"
                      Last edited by RockJustRock; October 15, 2018, 05:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by RockJustRock View Post
                        I'm just thinking about your neighbors seeing the full driveway and thinking "NOW he's figured it out! Driveway=Cars Garage+Storage"
                        We closed the garage door and went inside before the neighbors we've never met came running up to ask, "Hey, do you have room for a dinette set in there?"

Comment

We closed the garage door and went inside before the neighbors we've never met came running up to ask, "Hey, do you have room for a dinette set in there?"
                          Go back out. You can offer them an oil change deal!
                          Last edited by RockJustRock; October 15, 2018, 09:48 PM.

Comment

Get a boat winch, bolt it to the wall, run a pulley to the rafter and to the unwheeled side and crank it up stand em up Won't fall over

Comment

Unit has been chanting, "T O Y , T O Y...." waving her arms like a cheerleader.
                              Toys are to play with and have fun, tools are for doing work. Whenever girls give guys a hard time about buying car junk, tools, guns, etc. just explain to them that it is like them buying purses and shoes. Usual, that's the end of the conversation.

Comment

Working...
                              X