Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pdub View Post
    Here we go. HUGE success.
    I think I've found my Christmas present to myself.
    http://www.bangshift.com/forum/showt...n-block-wanted

http://www.bangshift.com/forum/showt...-Blue-Turd(le)

Comment

That is suspenseful. I'm sitting here, "PeeWee you are RIGHT in the DOORWAY!". Happily it only goes SO high. Next customer. Will that be natural or synthetic? In the meantime.... I'm switching from nitrous to camshafts. Top end power. Cooler idle. And Ford thought so too because they put them right on TOP of the motor. "We'll leave these up here so's guys like PeeWee can mess with them easier". Big cams EVERYONE should have figured that out WEEKS, MONTHS ago. 160 THERE you GO! Of course it could also mean Cams AND Nitrous. A LOT going on in 5th gear THEN! And 170....
      Last edited by RockJustRock; October 17, 2018, 12:15 AM.
      My hobby is needing a hobby.

Comment

You need two things. A bigger garage, and a creeper.

Did you make the vid with the Sony Bloggie?
        Last edited by studemax; October 17, 2018, 12:54 AM.
        Act your age, not your shoe size. - Prince

Comment

But NOW we have the entire engineering staff together. We can figure this whole thing out, we will not be defeated.

Click image for larger version

Name:	P1010385.JPG
Views:	41
Size:	79.7 KB
ID:	1218375
          is that Perry ?
          Phil / Omaha

Comment

Originally posted by 70chevyC-10 View Post
            Is that Perry ?

Comment

Originally posted by studemax View Post

You need two things. A bigger garage, and a creeper.

Did you make the vid with the Sony Bloggie?
              GoPro.

GYAH-leeeee..........Is it morning yet? WOW. Blew the fun meter off of the scale that time. A new world record.

Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

I just realized that I talk funny!

And super to see that working for you. Rock On!

Dan

Comment

Whatta great visit. Perry whipped my ass at throwing darts. He said he'd never thrown darts before. And then he whipped my ass on my own pool table. He did, the World Champion of the Whole Civilized World.

Click image for larger version

Name:	P1010386.JPG
Views:	24
Size:	72.7 KB
ID:	1218476

Comment

Glad you peoples down at weeville had such a great time.... the smiles tell me how well retirement is suiting all of you!
                    Patrick & Tammy
                    - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

Originally posted by silver_bullet View Post
                      Glad you peoples down at weeville had such a great time.... the smiles tell me how well retirement is suiting all of you!
                      I often tell people who question my retirement (I was not quite 56 but had little choice given the heart attack), "I've been retired and I've been not retired. I'll take retired!"

Dan

Comment

Perry, PM sent
                        Patrick & Tammy
                        - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

The ability to easily raise a car in the air makes a HUGE difference as far as what you tackle and what you don't, at least for me. Having had a hoist for the past 20 years or so I can say that I couldn't do what I do without it. The Quick Jack gets you much of the way toward that goal without raising the roof on the Weeville Garage, so good on you!

Dan

Comment

Originally posted by DanStokes View Post
                            The Quick Jack gets you much of the way toward that goal without raising the roof on the Weeville Garage, so good on you!

Dan
                            Gyah, I can't say enough (ever) That is one cool tool. I've said here before, I ain't never wrenching again. But that thing.....It's better than I ever even expected when I forked out for it. The deal is, it's so dadgum hard to jack the unibody car up, floor jack, working the corners with jackstands one after another, crawling around.....I'm so beat up and tired once I got the car up high enough, I'd already forgotten why I went to all that effort to get it up into the air.

I would do a QuickJack commercial for them free of charge. With that video, I think I already did. Win. HUGE win. Smiles all around, and what a great couple of days messing with it, Perry being here. Just too cool. A great time of it. Smiles. Grins. Permanent grins, it's all just that good. For real. Gosh, what a win situation. Better than a day at the race track, if that's possible. and that's saying a lot, all I know how to say. Win. A whole new ballgame in the garage.
                            Last edited by pdub; October 18, 2018, 11:08 AM.

Comment

Waxing and wheel detailing...... and oil changes!
                              My hobby is needing a hobby.

Comment

That was just all too good. Perry got to meet Superman. We walked over there, I introduced them to one another and then it was ON. The hood open on SM's Vette....Perry and SM were right there building engines and talking about specs and I snuck away from the scene. Those guys are doing better than fine. And I had to start cooking, elst we're going to starve to death......dang what a great coupla days. Just WOW.

Comment

Working...
                                X