Mega Millions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mega Millions

I went over to the beer store.....Thump....the beer on the counter. "And give me a ticket for the Mega Millions draw." Ali Bahba was amazed....."WHAT?" Yep, I want a ticket. He'd never seen me buy one before.

The pot is big enough. Somebody's got to win it. A frickin BILLION dollars. That'll do it. A land speed racetrack lots closer to where we live, and we'll run it. Or at least lease it to ECTA.

Good luck folks, but I'm already gonna win. I've got the winning numbers.
    Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Dear pdub, I don't often write begging letters in anticipation but...............

Comment

Well great minds think alike. I don't ever buy lottery tickets BUT on the way home Thursday I stopped some where in Georgia for a snack and a water and got to the counter and said why not. Told Ali, give me a lottery ticket, he says what kind? Heck I don't know I never play what you got? He pointed at the list by the register, oh ok I guess the Mega millions. Until this post I'd forgotten about it, it's in the Camaro center console.
      ​​​​​​
      Pt 2010, Long Haul 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17, 18, 19, 23
      If you wait, all that happens is that you get older

Comment

Enter our free online sweepstakes and contests for your chance to take home a fortune! Will you become our next big winner?
        My hobby is needing a hobby.

Comment

We ALWAYS have one ticket for each Power Ball draw - we buy 'em 20 draws at a time (same number for the next 20 draws). We figure that for $4/week we have a license to dream - cheap enough. We'll have to settle for a measly $500 million (or whatever it is now) but we figure we can scrape by on that. Best of luck to ALL, regardless of the game. But if we don't win I hope PW does - his track would be a LOT closer than Arkansas and on the proper side of The River.

Dan

Comment

Pdub, ummm... I think you were premature in your celebrations.
            Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

I've got $206 million I won and accumulated on here

Get 1M chips in the #1 Texas Hold'em game, WSOP. Dominate the Tables with the Official World Series of Poker game. No Download is Required.

Will THAT build your racetrack?:They give you over $1 million a day plus I just hit a hot streak playing. Oh yes, roulette and slots too!

Comment

Originally posted by RockJustRock View Post
                I've got $206 million I won and accumulated on here

Get 1M chips in the #1 Texas Hold'em game, WSOP. Dominate the Tables with the Official World Series of Poker game. No Download is Required.

Will THAT build your racetrack?:They give you over $1 million a day plus I just hit a hot streak playing. Oh yes, roulette and slots too!
                Roulette.......I could get addicted to that. I actually won money on a sea cruise, on the boat doing that. I devised a system. Place three bets on each spin- even/odd, black/white, 1-18 or 19-36. You can play all night doing that. When you get drunk and cocky enough, pile a bunch of the chips up on a corner intersection betting on just 4 numbers. Cash. Bingo. Win. No, that won't happen again. The table master was pissed.
                Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Originally posted by pdub View Post

Roulette.......I could get addicted to that. I actually won money on a sea cruise, on the boat doing that. I devised a system. Place three bets on each spin- even/odd, black/white, 1-18 or 19-36. You can play all night doing that. When you get drunk and cocky enough, pile a bunch of the chips up on a corner intersection betting on just 4 numbers. Cash. Bingo. Win. No, that won't happen again. The table master was pissed.
                  WSOP doesn't play straight. WSOP plays to SELL chips, real cash. I go weeks without playing. Yesterday first hand Pocket aces. Third hand pocket Jacks. Straights and flushes all day. The "Roulette" is just a wheel of fortune, sorry.

You can leave any time you like, but you can never cash.
                  Last edited by RockJustRock; October 21, 2018, 01:45 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X