Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Monster View Post
    In Blytheville, peewee is a Yankee.
    Don't think so. Blytheville is quite a bit north of Peewee's locale never mind his point of origin. And he talks right.

Dan

Comment

I think there's a song in there about all of this somewhere. I just don't know when it'll happen.
      Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Originally posted by Monster View Post
        In Blytheville, peewee is a Yankee.
        Nah... he has an F150 and a Mustang GT.... he fits right in... It's just that the foreign currency might get him labeled as a terrifying terrorist....
        Click image for larger version

Name:	a_terrifying___terrorist_by_mdzzz.jpg
Views:	26
Size:	18.9 KB
ID:	1219917
        Patrick & Tammy
        - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

Originally posted by silver_bullet View Post

Nah... he has an F150 and a Mustang GT.... he fits right in... It's just that the foreign currency might get him labeled as a terrifying terrorist....
          Click image for larger version

Name:	a_terrifying___terrorist_by_mdzzz.jpg
Views:	26
Size:	18.9 KB
ID:	1219917
          Achmed is a badass. I'm not a badass. I'm just a littleass. And a slowass on the big track.
          Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Originally posted by pdub View Post

Achmed is a badass. I'm not a badass. I'm just a littleass. And a slowass on the big track.
            never ever underestimate the little guy!
            Patrick & Tammy
            - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

Pdub, in fall of 73 I was in DC, played club rugby.... Went down to Annapolis (sp). Had a little guy that was barreling pass me, grabbed the lil ####er and got blasted 10 feet away! He was hard to tackle. (untackleable, more like!) Played on a green grassed lot just by the Ships on their way to Nam.

Comment

Originally posted by pdub View Post
                Sue Unit has a FaceBook friend in North Carolina. .....this is how all of this goes, when you involve FaceBook.

So Unit's FB friend in NC has a FB friend in Japan. Unit's friend's friend in Japan heard about the hurricane and sent some currency to help with hurricane relief. Unit's friend decided it would cost more to convert than it was worth so she sent it to Unit in a Halloween card. Well-traveled currency. I'd never seen Japanese money before.

Click image for larger version Name:	P1010393.JPG Views:	1 Size:	93.1 KB ID:	1219785

[email protected]

I KNOW that dude! He played with Prince in the 80s!
                My hobby is needing a hobby.

Comment

Working...
                X