Membership Approval

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Membership Approval

Andy, the guy who ran the heck out of that Hellcat in Arkansas is trying to join BangShift and he can't get registered. He wants in. He went to all of the trouble to track me down on Google and gave me a call. Steve, I've got Andy's info here if you'd like to PM me to help out. Andy emailed me this photo he took from the starting line because Red was next up and the show stopped again. Again.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Two Reds2.jpg Views:	1 Size:	98.3 KB ID:	1219888
    Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Wonder what THAT'S about? Great pic, BTW.

Dan
    Last edited by DanStokes; October 31, 2018, 10:53 AM.

Comment

Folks, we NEED this guy on BangShift. And he wants in. This is a big deal. This guy is cool as hell and the friendliest guy in the whole world. And fast. He got that Hellcat up to 180.0 after doing some front end "modification" to it the last day of the runs. I'd rather let him tell it. We need Andy on here. Steve........Andy can't get on.

Comment

It took 3-4 weeks for the admin to email me back, that my account was made "live"
        I thought it was just me.

Comment

Originally posted by Eric View Post
          It took 3-4 weeks for the admin to email me back, that my account was made "live"
          I thought it was just me.
          Andy is experiencing the same thing. This guy Andy.....well, I'm gushing. I've met him. He wants in. And I want him in. Just wait, this guy is already the star of the show, so much fun.

Comment

I am not able to help with this. When we got all those spammers awhile ago, Chad set the system to require his approval of all new memberships, which he has to do manually. At the same time, he's also running around the country from event to event.

Comment

Well, then - that should be fixed post haste, right?

I suppose it might have something to do with the login problems I mentioned awhile back? They continue to this moment....
              Act your age, not your shoe size. - Prince

Comment

Originally posted by Monster View Post
                I am not able to help with this. When we got all those spammers awhile ago, Chad set the system to require his approval of all new memberships, which he has to do manually. At the same time, he's also running around the country from event to event.
                Okay, thanks so much Steve. I apologize for any bother.

HEY CHAD..........Andy has tried twice...... red_cat, red_kitty. PLEASE let him in. PLEASE. Like, NOW. We need this guy on the board for real.

Comment

I'm guessing Chad is a busy lad, what with being in the middle of SEMA at the moment

Comment

I've asked Andy to send me whatever he wants to post here and I sure will. Andy.....we NEED to hear his perspective. It's vital and it sucks that he can't get logged on. It does.

Comment

You can contact Chad directly with the contact info at the banner above (Contact Us). He seems to check that often as he's gotten back to me quickly if I leave him a note on that address. I agree - I'd love to chat with Andy.

Dan

Comment

I think maybe someone like McT or Monster out to personally do it since the owners are never one this side of the site . Nothing against the owners they are concentrating on the area that pays the most Bill's.
                        Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

LET ANDY IN CHAD ! ............EVEN IF HE IS A mopar guy .
                          Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

Talking with Andy on the phone, he's done the math. He's so interested in the whole thing, he says he's done the math and said with ANOTHER different rear end gear ratio, Red will go another 3 or 4 MPH faster. We've got to get Andy on here. We MUST. I'm dying to see what Andy will post.

Comment

Why would anybody try so hard to get onto BangShift? He wants in something awful to research how to find me. I don't even know how in the world he even knew my name from that event in Arkansas. And he called me. He sure did. We need this guy on the board, we sure do.
                              Last edited by pdub; November 1, 2018, 03:44 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X