One Million Page Views!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One Million Page Views!

I just noticed that we are well past 1 million page views. We are nearing 1,700 users (Many of the mainstream magazine sites have way less than 1,000 users). Not too bad for "a site about nothing" that started out 3 months ago with us telling ten people about it.

We're hoping it grows even faster starting soon. We've finally started shooting our first videos, and our shop space is very close to completion. Our target launch date is March 1.

Please help by continuing to spread the word, and thanks for making CarJunkieTV your online home!

Re: One Million Page Views!

Yaaahoooo! Thank you for accepting the job change and making it possible too!
    Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Dave, im sure this has been asked and discussed but is the plan to start a TV show or an internet stream?? What is Car Junkie TV and where can it be viewed when its ready?

Comment

I've been telling all my car junkies with computers about it.Also I am proud to say I reached Full Member status today!This site rocks.

Comment

Originally posted by 73Nova
          Dave, im sure this has been asked and discussed but is the plan to start a TV show or an internet stream?? What is Car Junkie TV and where can it be viewed when its ready?
          It's all spelled out in the sticky on top of the "Chat with David and Chad" section, but it will be free and the videos will be seen at www.carjunkietv.com. We'll have multiple "channels" for stories on different subjects from tech to adventure to history and just plain fun. Read more in the sticky.

Comment

It off to a Great Start, and it hasn't EVEN Started Yet.

Comment

this is awesome 8)

Comment

THIS IS THE SITE !!!
                :o

Comment

Finally us carjunkies from europe will be able to check out some real car-stuff on the 'tube' (car-tube ?)

-instead of only watching Discovery channel (Way too expensive cars, done in way too little time.) (with a weird boss)..

Comment

Working...
                  X