Help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help!

For some reason the site keeps signing me off in a fairly short period of time. How to change this? I didn't do this in the past.

Dan

Originally posted by DanStokes View Post
    For some reason the site keeps signing me off in a fairly short period of time. How to change this? I didn't do this in the past.

Dan
    Almost glad to hear that Dan. Same thing over here. Same thing. I've learned to live with it.
    Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

I was having that problem a couple weeks ago with my S9 Samsung phone . I usually only use the computer to see pics better . I hadn't notice a problem with it .
      Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

No similar issues on my PC or iPad. Only suggestion is to delete cookies and clear browser history.

Comment

Let's see how that goes. I never save history so that probably won't help but I'll check and make sure.

Dan

Comment

Originally posted by DanStokes View Post
            I never save history so that probably won't help
            It's nothing that you do yourself ... every time your browser accesses a website page, the browser automatically adds the URL to a History log file. You go to your browser 'Tools' to clear it.

Comment

Thanks! I'll give that a try.

Dan

Comment

Just an FYI, my internet virus suite, when it does an update , or a full scan, it deletes cookies and I'm logged out of most web sites. And have to log back in.
                Not sure if that could be what is doing it to you, Dan

Comment

Dan: Every time I come onto the Forum Main Page, and look at the list of who's on @ the moment, I'm not on the list......but when I go to ANY of the sub-categories, then come back to the main page, and look again, there I am!!

I can't explain it, but I no longer sweat it when I don't show up on the roster when I first walk in;)

James

Comment

It's a dang mystery. I was trying to post a thread on my fun with mold project but Vbulletin (at least I guess it's Vbulletin) kept signing me out. I looks at the browser stuff but, at least on Firefox, I found nothing like what Steve was suggesting. It'll come out in the wash sooner or later.

Dan
                    Last edited by DanStokes; November 2, 2018, 07:28 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X