The Should Be Doing Something Else on This Friday Night Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Red_Kitty View Post
    Looks to have been too cold to sit out by the pool and play guitar. Every video I've seen of Ron this weekend, he's been wearing a hat and coat!
    Ron and I talked about that when I called him to tell him I wasn't going. I only wanted him to know, don't bring your guitar if only to jam with me, because I won't be there. I was looking at the computer, the weather forecast. Maybe a computer is good for something besides yakking after all.
    Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Originally posted by pdub View Post

No worries. Lost some track fees. Again. Again.
      You didn't lose them. You know RIGHT where they are!
      My hobby is needing a hobby.

Comment

Originally posted by RockJustRock View Post

You didn't lose them. You know RIGHT where they are!
        Unit and I were talking, trying to remember.....which of course we can't....that may have been the 4th time in my illustrious career I forfeited track fees. ECTA was running in Ohio and I had booked the whole thing. and something happened at work, or something, whatever it was and I couldn't go after all. I don't remember about the track fees that time, but I DO remember I had booked the cheapest room possible. That's where you book way ahead of time and the motel room is non-refundable.

Which ended up being a big volley here on BS the night before the event about why didn't I donate that room to any other BSer who may have been wanting to go. And by then I had already called the Holiday Inn in Wilmington as a courtesy just to let them know I wouldn't be there....the things I get into and cause myself.

Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Working...
        X